Arylie TS 2 : In love with my own husband

Monday 8:32 pm, At Bhaskar times.

Imile is sitting idle in Aryan's cabinet, After completing all her articles playing with her engagement ring, blushing a little waiting for her ABP.

She have to tell a lots of things to him in her special way but right now she's hell tired and just want to hit her bed and sleep, not wanting to travel by a cab or uber, she wants her husband to drive them off towards there comfort zone.

Where her boss babu is busy in back to back meetings with investors, and some short of publishers.

Her mind revolves around her friend's words " itna toh humhe pata chal gaya ki gir toh aap chuke hai madam voh bhi kisi ke pyar mein "

" You're falling in love imlie "

She blushed realizing she's falling hard for her akadbagha her mind snap to the moment when she realized her feelings for him.

Flashback ka janam 💀

Imile is again lost in her thoughts when she came our from canteen with her black coffee.

A frustrate Payal again pulled her inside now no one is present there.

Imile flinched at the sudden pull " tumne toh humhe dara hi diya ka payal konu kaam ha?"

" You scared the shit out of me, did you have something to do with me ?"

Payal made her sit down on bench " haa ek bhout jaruri kaam ha look imile you know na i care for you genuinely ", she nodded.

" Yes a very important work to do with you look imile you know I care for you genuinely "

" Maine dekha ha tujhe aryan sir ki aur apne photo ko ghurte huhe...kya voh hi tere ABP hai ", she asked fidgeting with her fingers.

" I saw you staring at your's and aryan sir son photo...did he's your ABP ?"

Imile nearly chocked her black coffee but she composed herself gulping the rest all at once, burning her throat.

She stand up " jaisan tum soch rahe ho vaisa kuch nahi hai "

" There is Nothing like that what you're thinking "

Payal held her hand " toh kaisa ha imile look maine dekha ha tum dono ko closely you both look so good toghter "

Imile face flushed at the mere thought of him.

" Tu pyaar karti haina aryan sir se " her head snapped at payal in shock.

" You love him? Aryan Sir right ? "

Imile shrugged " humne kaha na payal jaisa tum soch rahe ho vaise kuch nahi hai "

" I am saying there is nothing like that "

She again made her sit down " soo... you're still not over on your ex-husband Aditiya ?"

" Nahiii humahre dil mein unke liye ab koi feelings nahi hai " she replied insanely in one breath.

" No I don't have anything to do with him nor I have any feeling for him "

Payal placed her hands on her shoulder calming her down " hold on hold easy .. your head need to clear a lots of thing aacha theek hai you're over on Mr thripati now tell me something about your ABP ''

" ABP " her eyes shine and heart swell at the mention of him.

Imile face fell " par humko dobara kisi se pyar kaise ho sakat hai voh feeling to babu... aditiya sir ke sath hi chale gaye the na "