Arylie SS 4 : Aracanum { The terror }

Expect the unexpected -

Kisiko samjhe hum apana
kal ka naam ha ek sapna
aaj agar tum zinda ho..
to kal ke liye kal ke liye mala japna 🥀

something which you all never expect -

Tuesday 8:47 am, At Rathore Mansion

Rupi handover bunch of files to aryan " look aryan here's imile's prescribed prescription, check them over which you asked for "

Aryan nods he looked at imile first and then at her files,he's reading each and every information carefully.

Aryan's face is expressionless " imile tum theek ho I mean reports mein aiesa kuch nahi hai jiske wajha se tumhe vo night..nightmares aane ki possibility ho "

Imile eyes welled up " hum juth nahi bolat rahe abp humhar sath uhh sab sach mein hovat hai "

" I'm not lying aryan, that really happens to me "

Aryan softly gripped her hand " imlie then now only one choice is left mujhe hypnosis use karna hoga aur janna hoga akhir tumhare sath ho kya raha hai "

" Imile now i'm left with only one choice I need to use hypnosis on you to get to know what is bothering you "

Imile take her hand back jerking his " nahi..nahi abp hum vapas us duniya mein nahi jayenge vo dar..vo khauf whai eshsas nahi..humhe vapas us kauf me jaane ko nahi bolo "

" No I'll not...you're not going to hypnotize me I can't bear that feel that same pain,same fear again please Aryan no "

" Shhh " he wishper slowly cupping her face and she become silent certainly.

Aryan wishper gentlly " if you trust me then do as I say ", she didn't answer but somewhere in her heart she wants to obey him.

After making her sit on sofa he sat down with a pendulum in his hand, rupi is standing behind her patting her back assuring, everything will be fine.

After some long breaths aryan started shifting the pendulum from left to right, starring staright into her eyes while her eyes is following the shifting pendulum continuously and in a snap of momment she's hypnotized.

" Now slowly imagine your nightmare ", she did as he say and now she's in the valley of her dreadfull nightmare,standing in her backyard.

" Imile kya tum vo jagha, vo ghar vo music sun paa rahe ho ?",aryan asked softly.

Khoyi kahan hai tu paas toh aaa...
chu le mere yeh rooh paas toh aaa
waadiyan dhundhe tere bholi hassein
aankhon ke seeshe mein tu hai bassi...

Bas tere aahat bus tere yeh aahat
mein mit na jaun paas toh aaa..

Imile mutter in sleep hypnosis " ha...haa abp hum wo ghar...vo jagha vo ehsaan mehsus kar sakat hai....paas toh aaa..koi bulavat ha humhe "

" Yes abp i can...i can see the same place the same essence... someone is calling..me "

Aryan softly rubbed her hand " then go imile..go to him "

Imile's facial expressions changed,fear and terror formed stressed lines on her forhead her hands and legs start to shiver,she wants to run away but aryan gripped her more tight " go imile go to him "

A lump formed in her throat she gluped down harshly and went more deep in her nightmare, Aryan left perplexed looking at sweat forming on her forhead her breathings is uneven, he gripped her hands more tight.