Sumaan TS 3 : Bigg boss

Saturday 2:48 pm, At bigg boss house

Priyanka,the captian of the house give options to shalin, to eliminate one person " Tina or sumbul ".

Sumbul was fidgeting with her fingers as she's nervous, somewhere in her heart, she's hoping Shalin to go near Tina as he's was her first freind in this house and she's was already stamped by many.

She hope for his support but her eyes little welled up when shalin stamped the pie on her face harshly, making her stumble on her feets before she could fall back, fahmaan held her in his arms.

" STAY IN YOUR LIMITS SHALIN BHANOT ", fahmaan roared out the loud.

And the whole house fell silent, with fahmaan roar, sumbul hugged him tight preventing the further harm as fahmaan approched shalin to hit him back.

" How dare you to push sumbul like that ", shajid sir and priyanaka shoot draggers at shalin, but he's standing there unaffected, proud on himself what he did.

" Bigg boss this is wrong, he was the same person who's bitching about being physical a while ago ", fahmaan shout trying to came out from sumbul grip but she tightened the hold more burring her face in his chest caressing his back.

" Yes, bigg boss this is wrong and he's doing this for the second time ", archana speak up.

" Aaj ke nomination ki prakriya yahi sampat hoti hai bigg boss iska parinam jald ghoshit karenge,aur shalin confession room mein aajaye "

" This is the end of today's nomination process, Bigg Boss will announce its result soon and Shaleen comes to the confession room."

Shalin headed towards confession room while everyone ask from sumbul about her, which she nodded she's fine and took fahmaan aside.

She made him sit on couch present in living area and held a bottle of water for him,but he shook his head gripping her hand more tight.

" How dare he pushing you, even he's not regretting ",fahmaan tends to up but sumbul again made him sit back and thrust a bottle of water in his hand.

He looked at her face, and gluped down half of the water and instantly pulled her in his arms " sumsum tu theek toh haina "

" You're fine right ?"

Sumbul nodded caressing his hair's while he hugged her midriff.

Priyanaka nodded at shiv and he nodded back soon everyone leave them alone, giving them some privacy.

In confession room,bigg boss is comferting shalin who has no regrets, whatever shit he done.

" So you didn't regret once what have you done shalin ", bigg boss asked for the third and last time.

" No, bigg boss it was not my mistake, it just happen I'm a bit aggressive and sumbul have to thought first begin friend with me I just..", fahmaan rolled his eyes as everyone is watching him.

" You just left out your aggressiveness and personal grudge over sumbul, in this house on nomination task, which is highly not acceptable and out of rules from this house ",Bigg boss cut him in between.

" Bigg boss it was just an sudden..."

" I'm not finished yet shalin so don't ever cut me in between ,since you didn't regrets at all what have you done,we will not evict you from house ", fahmaan and other house members frowned.

" As it was the atmosphere of this house but you break the rule and you're going to be punished for that ", Bigg boss voice echoed in whole house.where fahmaan took a chain ki sans.