Arylie OS : The Dilemma

This topic is taken from arylie wedding era, where imlie is in denial mode to marry aryan.

Friday 11:20 am, At Tripathi Residence.

Imlie stepped down from stairs, concentrating on steps to not to trip down as her head is spinning due to not having her meals properly.  All thanks to The Great Aryan Singh Rathore's ploys. 

As she stepped down the last step, she looked up and noticed Aditiya Kumar Tripathi staring at her, she looked at him and decided to walk past from him but his accusation stopped her.

" Hum tumko ek baar phir warn kar rahe ha imlie is shadi se back off karlo woh Aryan Singh Rathore bas tumhe use kar raha ha humhare khilaf aur kuch nahi ", Aditiya again spits venom.

" I'M warning you again imlie, back off from this wedding, that Aryan Singh Rathore is just using you against me. Nothing else "

Imlie had enough. She knew her abp won't use her ever in his ploy and he already clarified it to her in their initial bricking day's.

Had not he?

" Maine aaj tak kissi se madat nahi li hai "

" Mujhe dushmani Nibhana ke liye kissi ki madat ki jarurat nahi hai "

" Aur agar mujhe badla lena hai toh  mein tumhe toh hatiyar bilkul nahi banaunga "

Isn't he cleared this days back, when she becomes the feature writer? No wonder that time the topic was also aditya.

" Aur aapko aisa kahe lagat hai aditiya sir ki abp humka use karat hai ? ", imlie snapped at him.

" And why do you think so he's using me? "

" Imlie he's Aryan Singh Rathore tumhe lagta ha woh aiese hi bina matlb ke apne ek mamuli si employee ko apne wife accept kar lega, woh humhare khilaf tumhe bas use kar raha hai, itne bhi important nahi ho tum uske liye imlie aur woh toh tumhe apna dost bhi nahi manta ", aditiya mocked smile.

" Hum dost nahi hai imlie "

She recalled him saying this thousand times to her but a mere boss will not follow her manically till pagdandiya in that dangerous lane just to insure her safety, as the backup already rescue rest of the employees. Only imlie and aditiya were left between the whole chaos.

When aryan decide to step in.

It's cap cut clear he didn't rushed to  pagdandiya to save aditya at all then who left?

His only employee who stay with him, renting a room in his home.

" Aap chaein toh isse maar sakte hai lekin yaad rahe iske aur aapke beech khada hai Aryan Singh Rathore "

" Tum us par jo yeh ankh band karke vishwas kar lete ho usne kiya ha tum par kabhi barosa "

" You know what imlie aaj car tum drive karoge "

 She remember as he tossed his precious mrs lambi gadi keys towards her.

" Tum kissey ka barosa nahi tod sakte imlie because i trust you "

 She remembers the morning when a new sun rise in pagdandiya.

" Imlie he's aryan singh rathore the multi billionaire, do you really think woh tumse, ek undergraduate se shadi karega? woh toh tumhe apne barabar ka bhi nahi manta "

" I'll rest in home if imlie takes the ceo position today "

 She remembers how much his trust he put in her that day, giving her that god damn responsibility and she ruined everything for this tripathi.