Arylie OS : The blindfold's buff's

{ A/N : ahem..ahem so, a romantic one shot on arylie, arylie romance jo humhe kabhi show mein dekhne ko nahi mila so... kindly stay apart bacha log who's not okay reading romantic stuff }

Wednesday 7:34, At rathore mansion.

Imile and Aryan relationship grew ten folds better as they confessed their love, which they held for each other almost a year after there hate-love relationship.

They came forward with sudden tight hugs,light kissesand few touches, exploring their intimacy.

Exploring their new journey, with love, affection, amendment, and respect which they held for each other.

Aryan singh rathore, came back from a hectic schedule a bit stressed, due to upcoming venture's in Rathore groups of companies.

Bhaskar times is now doing good in stock Market now, so he decided to take back his own companies to more heights. Handling the company rightfully on her sister and wife name.

His stressed subside, as the melody of his wife laughing rang in his ears, imile. The source of bright shine in his life,who can make anyone day happier just by her angelic smile is now laughing running behind NGO kids.

Arpita didi, who runs this NGO and imile came back from a small picnic with the kids, in outer skirts of Delhi.

After doing all the masti with kids, where both of them gave educational tour to kids. At science Park.

He out of sudden held, a stumbling imile in his arms as she stumble while running behind the children's, with a black blind buff around her eyes.

She instantly gripped his biceps tighter, smelling in his scent. Leaving him she tried to open the buff, when a pair of a hand stopped her.

" Enough of playing with kids imile, I want you for myself now ", she shivered as his lips touched her ear lobe with every word he whispered huskily.

" Abp chodo humka..baki sare bacha log dekh rahe honge ", imile tried to wriggle out from his grip.

" Leave me aryan, every children must be looking at us only "

" Don't worry imile, I'll send them away but don't you dare to open this blind fold ",she left a breath which she's holding since he held her as he went towards mohan bhaiya leaving her.

He instruct mohan to served the kids snack and then dropped them back at Arvind foundation, after consulting with Arpita.

He came back to imile, who's standing there tracing her blindfold, tapping her feets on floor.

Suddenly she felt her legs in air, as Aryan lift her up in his arms " ehhh ka karat ho tum abp, humko neeche utaar deyo bacha log rahe husi "

" What the freak you're doing Aryan, put me down what if kids see "

" Don't worry imile koi nahi dekh raha they were enjoying their snack happily, now let me enjoye mine ", he smriekd as her cheeks turn red.

" Don't worry imile, no one is looking at us they were enjoying their snacks happily, now let me enjoy mine "

" Tum humko neeche uttar do hum kudh chal sakte hai ", imile again wriggle.

" Put me down, I can walk by myself "

" I know tum kudh chal sakte ho but i don't want mere junglee ko chot lage, mere wajha and please stop wriggling otherwise don't blam me for the consequences ", aryan gripped her more tighter.

" I know you can walk by yourself but I don't want to my junglee to get hurt, not at all because of me, now stop wriggling otherwise don't blam me for the consequences "