Arylie SS 7 : Aracanum { The revenge }

Wednesday 4:35 pm, at imile's house

Ishq mein doobey ek fasane ki
Daastan hai yeh is deewane ki
Maaut bhii naa jisse rok paayegi....

Imile's eyes flutter she's still in her nightmares, unconscious with a painful expression on her face.

He took out his guitar and started playing music, the very same music.which imile hear always in her dreadful nightmare everytime.

Khoyi kahan hai tu paas toh aaa...
chu le mere yeh rooh paas toh aaa
waadiyan dhundhe tere bholi hassein
aankhon ke seeshe mein tu hai bassi...

Bas tere aahat bus tere yeh aahat
mein mit na jaun paas toh aaa..

Imile become unstable, she starts to suffocate and that nightmare again creat in her deep sleep the very same backyard of her kashmir's house.

In nightmare -

Imile is rushing out of the house looking behind every mili second as someone is chasing her, suddenly she bumped with someone a fear striked her she clutch her dress tightly and shoot her head up, she took some steps back finding aryan there.

" Come imile you can see me now ", aryan wishper in his husky baritone.

Yeah, it was him only who always came in her nightmares, who's the reason behind her every nightmare.

Imile nodded in no tooking some backsteps as Aryan approched her she rushed back towards her backyard suddenly he appeared Infront of her leaving her awestruck, a shiver ran down in her spine.

" I'm Aryan Singh Rathore imile chahe kisi bhi duniya ke kone me chale jao imile I'll find you because...you're mine ", he wishper the last sentence in her ear with a smrike playing on his lips.

" I'm Aryan Singh Rathore imile ,whether you can go to any corner of the world I will find you... because you are mine "

Before she could say anything she heared a bullet firing sound and she wake up screaming his name.

Nightmare ka khatma ab bhatkege uske aatma 😈🍷

Imile opened her eyes she's sweating profusely, Aryan smiled looking at her he came near her and asked " are you fine imile ?", She looked at him in disgust.

Wednesday 4:47 pm, at hospital

Rupi fingers move a little, she took some deep breaths suddenly her heart rate increase and her body shudder still connected to various wires, with a scream she wake up breathing heavily.

Nurse rushed inside hearing her scream and find her sitting on bed, with unstable look and fericed face.

Rupi tries to remove her iv tube " aryan...imile aryan ko maar dege i..i need to save him "

At imile's house -

Aryan tends to caress her face but she held his hand in between and pushed him hard with full force so that he end up hitting the wall, her anger overpowered on her as she remeber what happen that night.

Aryan rotate his neck left for righ, strech his fingers limbs and then started laughing loudly, imile angerily went to him holding his collar she pulled him towards herself.

Imile's grip tightened on his collars " itne hi mohobat the ki apane hi pyar ko apne hi haaton se katam kar diya tumne it...itne hi chahat thi ki us chahat ko hi mita diya, itne hi deewangi thi ki us deewangi ko hi apane haaton se dafana diya tumnee ", she pulled him more closer with tears sparkling in eyes.

" You loves me that much that you kill me from your own bare hands "

Aryan held her hands and dittached them from his collar pulling her closer he wishper " finallly tumhe sab yaad aagya you know what mein is din ka kabse intezar kar raha tha and look how qualified doctor I'm maine tumahre nightmare ki probelm solve karde and i knew that from starting ki tum..tum ho hi nahi i mean tum zinda kaise ho sakte ho junglee jab maine tumhe kudh apne haaton se dafnaya tha aur mohabbat toh dekho mere uff ek rooh ke peeeche bhi utna hi deewana hun jitna uske upar tha "

" In the end you finally rmember everythin oh god ,from how long I was waiting for this day and look how qualified doctor I am I solved your nightmare problem,and i knew that from starting that you're not what you're showing i mean you're not alive and how you can be Junglee when i burried you with my own bare hands, but Look at my love, I am so crazy about you no matter you're alive or not "

Imile pushed him " mohobat nahi pagalpan hai eh tohar par aryan singh rathore sharir toh nasht kar desiye tum par rooh ko kaise karoge "

" This is not your love it's your craziness, aryan singh rathore you can destroy a body but not a soul "

She snapped and now she's in her bridal attire jewellery misplaced, hair's devested dried blood marks and smudged kajal in which she died.

At rupi side -

She somehow reached Aryan's house avoiding the headache and spine, ditching the doctors and nurses.

She treid calling him from a phoneboot but she didn't have his number.

She rushed to his house but for her shock the house were locked and definently in a very bad state like no one step inside from a long time, ignoring the situation she rushed to his hospital where he used to work before.

At Imile side -

Imile open her red swollen eyes with anger rasing inside " kaa bigada tha humhar amma baha ne tohar jo tumne unhen ma...ek pal ke liye ek pal ke liye humhe bhi lagne laga tha ki tum humse sach mein py..pyar karte ho par hum galt the aur tumne humhe bhout khubsurati ke sath galat sabit kiya "

" What was wrong with my mom dad wh..what they did to you that you killed them, for a moment I started thinking that if you truly loves me but I was so godamn wrong, and you proved me wrong so beautifully "

Aryan smirked " katam..katam toh mein tumhe aaj bhi kar sakta hun aur shayad kar bhi dun par kya karun yeh dil hai ke maanta nahi yeh chata hi nahi tumse dur jana "

Imile angerily raised her hands upwards looking at the mirror and glass windows, the mirror broke in pieces of glass and hit aryan directly making him fall down with force and some bruises on his body.

Aryan stands up stumbling a little wiping the little blood from corner of his lips " mohobat mein diya dard bhi sir aankhon par rakha jata hai yeh toh bas kuch karochen hai don't worry imile in sab se mera pyar katam nahi ho jayega I'll love you forever " 

" Everyone pain given in love is also held too much importance, while it's all just a few bruises only don't worry imile I'll love you forever "

" Phir kyunn khatam kar diya mujhe ",with that she raised her hands once again and all the sharp things stared floating in air knifes, nails, sharp edge mirror peices and she directed them towards Aryan.

" Then why did you kill me "

Nazrein chatein ha didar karna
dil chahata hai pyar karna
kya batayen is dil ka alam
naseeb me likha ha intazaar karna
- me

To be continue...

{ A/ N: Too short ? I know it was but this have to be much longer but then,I was really about to end this story here only but then i remeber why not putting you all again in a cliffinger last time 😈 }