Arylie OS : Pheli dafa

Aryan's growing feelings definently beyond a boss and employee relation after aparna thripati heart attack cue :

Thrusday 2:57 pm, At City hospital.

Dil kahe kahaniya pheli dafa
Armano mein rawaniyan pheli dafa

" Tum smile karat ho ", aryan came out from his trance hearing imile teasing question.

" You're smiling right "

" Me...mein smile kyun karunga bhala ", aryan adjust his red aviators nervously.

" Me... why will I do ?''

" Isiliye khaheki hum toko janat hai tum smile karat ho ", imile smiled to herself remebering his rare smile which is only reserved for closed one.

'' Beacuse i know you and you're smiling right now "

" Bakwas band karo apne akele mein ya toh ashiq haste hai ya phir pagal aur mein na toh pagal hun na ashiq I'm Aryan Singh Rathor, Mrs thripathi ko hosh aaye toh infrom karna aur ghar vapas aana ho toh mein le...driver ko bej dunga ", he leaves a long breath which he's holding unknown to himself.

" Shut up I'm not a lover nor a moron who'll laugh unnecessary I'm Aryan Singh Rathore okay,if mrs thripathi regain her conscience inform here and if I you to come back home, I'll co..send the driver "

He's stared at his phone for good five minute when the phone buzzed again, flashing " junglee " bafling with sudden buzz he dropped his phone down.

Ho gaya begana mein hosh se pheli dafa
Pyar ko phechana ehsaas ha yeh naya

Leaving a sigh he picked that up and answer her call " imile do you want to come back should I send driver...Let the driver be, I'm coming to pick you I..uh... mean he must be asleep "

" Shant shant...humhar rajdhani express ", definently his heart skip some beats as she claimed him her's unknowingly.

" Calm down my rajdhani express "

He took a deep breath and nodded a chuckle escaped from imile side " ab tum whana haa mein sir hilaoge toh humhe kaisan pata chali hai "

" If you continue nodding over the phone then how I'll I get to know "

" Par tumhe toh chal gaya na ", a small smile adoring his lips.

" But you get it right "

Imile gluped " uh..ha toko janat ha hum aur yeh bhi janata ha ab tum hum par jwalamukhi ban kar fatne vale ho "

" Yeah...yes I know you and also that now you are going to be very angry with me "

" Ab kya kiya tumne ", he lazily laid back on bed

" What you did now? "

" Hum vapas ghar nahi aai hai ", his heart stop beating did aditya kumar thripati again whoo her in his absence damn that man he shouldn't leave imile alone there.

" I am not coming back home "

" Fine tumhe jo karna hai karo i don't care ", tossing back his phone on bed he took of his aviators caressing his wound which caused due to her slippers.

" Fine do whatever you want I don't care "

He forget to tell her but why will she listen to him, when she's still onto her ex-babushaebh who's now technically her sisters husband for how long god knows as that phathic man love to play shadi-shadi.

Imile leaves a sigh ABP and his anger issues and a very bad habit of didn't listening other person side story, mr grumpy singh rathore.

She dailed Arpita's number to informed her about her whereabouts so, that she will not worry about her. Arpita understand her situation unless like her UNB brother and assured imile.