A Battle To Remember

"I have a question for you two" mk says as macaque and Monkey king looked at him and rose a brow, "What is it kid?" The sage asked, "If you two would go against Y/n, who would win?" Mk asked.

Monkey king and Macaque looked a eachother.

[ Time Skip ]

"You two sure ya wanna do this?" Y/n tilted her head, as Monkey king smirked, "Yep!" He says confident, "You do realize that she could beat the lady bone demon on her own if she wanted to, right..?" Macaque whispered, "I know......" Monkey king said his smile twitching as he sweated bullets making Macaque deadpan.

Mk picked up a piece of popcorn from the bowl and eating it, "You can do this!" He cheered, "I don't know if he's cheering for us or for Y/n..." macaque sweat dropped.

"Don't hold back Y/n!"

"I can't promise that"

Monkey king got into a battle stance as Macaque took out his staff also getting into a battle stance.

Monkey king immediately dashed towards Y/n trying to land a punch as the girl only dodged, Behind Y/n macaque appeared raising his staff but was surprised to see no Y/n in front of him.

Suddenly he was punched behind making him drop his staff, sending him flying towards The sage as their body's collided as the two groan.

Y/n stood up straight as she looked at her opponents with a closed eyed smile, Macaque held his injured arm as he shakily stood up.

Monkey king stretched before rushing at Y/n from above his leg up, Y/n raised her hand not even looking at the Monkey as a shield  appeared, monkey king landed on the ground and stepped back.

A sudden dark purple portal appeared on the ground in front of where Y/n stood as Macaque crawled raising his hand trying to land a hit on Y/n as she quickly grabbed his hand up gently with no effort and putting a hand on the back of his waist bending down, getting close to his face, lips almost touching.

"W-What the!?" Macaque stuttered as his face turned red Making Y/n smirk, An irk mark appeared next to Monkey king's face as he witnessed this, "HEY!"  He yelled with jealousy in his tone.

Mk huffed and crossed his arms jealous, "Maybe this was a bad idea...." he pouted.

'I wish I was Macaque' Monkey king and his successors thought. 

    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

It would be obvious on who the winner is though..

Sorry if this wasn't what you expected :(

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————