Another what now?

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
————————————————
—————————————
TITLE: Another what now?
—————————————
————————————————

          Y/n puts a finger on her chin, So..Why am I doing this agian? | Y/n thought looking at a huge galaxy portal in her room.

Entertainment.

Creator replied making Y/n sigh, I ain't doin this. Ain't no way, | Turning around a invisible force pushed Y/n backwards into the portal.

"YOU MOTHER FU—" And just like that, The portal closed abruptly.

The door suddenly swings open, looking around Cathy shrugged and closed the door behind her.

'CATHY NOO'

Shaddup

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.————————————————
TIME SKIP
———————————
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

      Y/n sat up rubbing her head, looking around she was in the forest, she tilted her head. | Isn't this supposed to be another universe? I thought it'd be different.

Shrugging she stood up and started to walk, a few minutes of walking y/n hears the sound of a city.

       I'm here, Letz go| Y/n smiled before removing a branch from her view.

Taking out her phone she dials in a number before putting the phone near her ear.

"Hello! Pigsy's here the..—"

      Y/n zoned out, "Hello?" She snapped out before responding; "Hello" Silence..

"Is..Is this a prank..!?" Pigsy yelled, "Wata fa"

       "Goodbye" he hung up, "So rude" Y/n huffed stretching before leaping into the air before landing on the ground softly as her body turned invisible.

Going through the door/wall the two monkey and the two princess suddenly had a shiver up their spines.

        "Who was that Pigsy?" Mk asked looking at a mad pigsy, he never been mad at a customer before.

"..Nothing kid" Pigsy replied gritting his teeth as Mk raised a brow.

Y/n gazed at a wall and widened her eyes, a picture of her?

R.I.P Y/n L/n gone too soon.

     I'm dead..? Y/n thought, THATS SO COOL! She thought before sweat dropping, 'Maybe I am insane...?'

You think?

    'Hey! You are so not watermelon' Y/n huffed, 'The gone too some thing is kinda cringe to be honest, like image dying'

LMAO

BAHAHA

    'Okay my dudes letz do this'  Y/n smirked as her figure slowly showed causing the Legos to turned their gaze to the figure.