Emoticlones

"You got a lot of stuff here Y/n" Mk says in awe as he inspects a sword.

"Hm, I put a lot of junk here....The Jade emperor and the other gods like gifting me stuff...." Y/n whispered as she sweat dropped, "What was that?" Mk asked, "oh nothing" Y/n smiled.

From the corner of Mk's eye he sees something sparkled, "Woah.., what's this?" Mk asked as Y/n stepped closer, she tilted her head as she picked it up.

"I don't know, bu—" Y/n gets cut off as she was sucked into the crystal, Mk widened his eyes as he panicked, "Y/N!"

[ After two panic attacks later ]

"So...She got sucked into this thing?" Mei asked as she repeatedly poking the multiple coloured crystal.

"Yes!" Mk shouted.

Monkey king patted Mk's back, "Calm down kid", suddenly the Crystal glowed floating in the air, as everyone stepped back.

Someone opened the door harshly, "What is going on!?" Nezha shouted as Mayor followed behind him.

The crystal broke into 8 pieces as it all fell onto the floor, suddenly 8, figures appeared from the crystals.

Someone grabbed Mk's shirts collar, "Mk....." Mk widened his eyes, "Y/n! I-"

"MK, YOU IDIOT!" A person shouted as Mk flinched He looked at her as his mouth gapped, A person that looked like Y/n but different, (F/C) hair fading into red, her clothes still the same but all red, her eyes also red, her body covered with Chinese letters spelling.

Control

Seems like only Red Y/n has these chinese spellings.

"Now now, That's not how we treat people"  White Y/n as she dragged Red Y/n away.

"No way..." Macaque sweat dropped, "Oh yes way~" A Violet Y/n smirked as she held his chin up, Macaque gulped.

"Ugh, Can you guy's be quite..?" An irk mark appeared in orange Y/n's head as she cuddled with Nezha making the boy flustered.

"Mayor Mayor! Look what I made!" Pink Y/n shouted as she showed Mayor a well made Doll of him, "I really appreciate the things you do for me, Thank you.." Pink Y/n smiled happily, Clutching his chest mayor covered his face.

Blue Y/n sniffed sadly In Monkey king's chest as she apologized, "I'm..So sorry I accidentally punched you yesterday..." She says as tears fell down her eyes, "I-I told you! It's fine..!" Monkey king sweat dropped.

"W-Wait- I'm sorry.." Mk says as Red Y/n scoffed before patting his head, "Fine, I forgive you or whatever" she rolled her eyes before picking up Mk and hugging him, Mk blushed as Red Y/n smirked, "Where you always this small?" She teased as the delivery boy hid his face on her shoulder, making her laugh.

Redson opened the door and immediately A dark green Y/n Hugged him tight, "Wha- What the!?" He blushed trying to push the green Y/n away, "I'm so.. jealous of everyone, I want to make someone flustered too" dark Green Y/n carried him before walking away.