Control

As monkey king was about to attack Lady Bone demon a powerful force stopped him.

He was shocked, this wasn't Lady Bone Demon's power, it was...

Y/n's.

He stepped back, "No way..." He muttered, as a Figure landed harshly on the ground making the earth break.

In the smoke glowing eyes stared back at them.

They widened their eyes, as their beloved Y/n looked at them with dead glowing cyan eyes, "No...." Mk muttered as he then gripped his hair shaking his head, "No no no no, NO! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!" He shouted as hot tears fell down his face.

Nezha dropped down on his knees gritting his teeth as tears also comes out of his eyes, "My Lady....." he whispered, Y/n was now under Lady bone demon's control, they know there was nothing they could do.

"God dammit!" Redson yelled as he wiped his tears with anger, he doesn't know why he's crying, it hurts, he loved her. It took him this long to realize, he really was a moron.

Macaque stood there shock and stunned as he held a sleeping girl in his arms, How could he let this happen? He will never forgive himself for this.

Monkey king clutched his fist, she was his everything, the only person he actually felt comfortable with, She actually understood him, she comforted him while he was down, now he could never return the favor.

Tang widened his eyes as a sleeping injured Pigsy and Sandy layed down behind him, She was the only thing that made him feel not useless.

"This..Can't be real...." Tang whispered as he clutched his hair tightly.

Mei mouth gapped in shock, as she gripped her chest, her heart hurts, she liked- no, loved her, please let this be a dream, Please.

"Y-Y/n..! It's us..? D-Dont you remember..?" Mei Suttered as the girl she was speaking too narrowed her eyes making her flinch.

"Come back to your senses My Lady!" Nezha shouted as a tear dropped down his cheek, "Y/n...." Macaque muttered under his breath.

Mayor's smile dropped, he actually had someone who wouldn't replace him like an object and now not even 15 minutes later, he's gonna disappeared without even serving his lady right, he felt his heart ache.

"PLEASE!...Y/n..! Remember us?" Mk yelled, Mei and Mk gritted their teeth, "YOU PROMISED WE WOULD BEAT THE LADY BONE DEMON TOGETHER!!" They shouted in unison.

"I promised no such thing" Y/n said coldly as she looked at them in disgust.

Lady bone demon laughed in glee, she could now fulfill her wish to perfect this world! Lady bone demon grinned as she looked at her new servant, "do it..." she whispered to her as Y/n rose both her hand up a huge spell circle a huge spell circle appears.

Whisper of Latin letters where in the air.

"W-Whats happening...?" Mayor asked.

"She's completely re-writing the world, there's nothing we can do.." Nezha said weakly.

Monkey king widened his eyes as a tear drop falls of his cheek "No...It can't be.." he muttered.

As Y/n's figure seemed to be a glitch in his eyes, turning into someone else.

"Wèi....?"

Everyone breath as they accepted their defeated as they only had one thought in their mind.

"Y/n, I Love You."

Just then, everything went White,

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

As the grass grows a beautiful red spider lily bloomed, it bent over as a drop of blood dropped onto the grass.

Lady bone demon closed her eyes and exhaled as her hair flew with the wind, Y/n tilted her head, "My Lady..?" She says as the lady bone demon looked at her with a questioning look.

"Yes?" She asked, "Are you happy?" Y/n asked as the demon smiled, "of course!" She said confidently.

"Then my lady....Why are you crying..?"

Lady bone demon widened her eyes as she finally felt the hot tears falling down, touching her cheek she fell down on her knees.

"Wèi....No, Y/n..." She says as she sobbed, "Im.. sorry.., you were right, it really is hard to perfect this world,.." She muttered a her servant smiled, "Wrong My Lady, This world is already perfect as it is" She says as she closed her eyes before bending down hugging her as the her lady sobbed in her chest.

She closed her eyes before humming, opening her eyes she looked at the sun.

"The sunset is beautiful, isnt it?"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Even if Y/n was under her control, she still super kind.

I'm not good at writing these types of things, lol.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————