Lost Composure!?

TITLE: Lost Composure!?

Takes place in Y/n's office

Part 1

════ ⋆≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫⋆ ════

"wait, wait, wait!!" Y/n sweat dropped, "Okay..Just calm down and try to remember" she says as she puts a finger on his chin.

It all started with an Item Y/n found in the basement.

Curiousity got the best of her and she used it ... On herself.

You might be wondering..? "What kind of item is it?" Or "What does it do?"

Well let me explain! The Item was a party popper and what does it do? Well, think as if you were an undead. Undead's don't feel emotions so when you use it on someone anyone you lose your composure.

Get it? You better. Because I'm not explaining it agian.

Y/n falls to her knees on the floor and cried out; "Why am I only born to suffer!?" She then stood up straight and with a serious look she talked to herself, "First; Analyze my situation.."

"I was way too careless! Way too rational! And now I'm in a constant state of panic!" Y/n cried out, placing her hand on the sides of her head.

When Y/n heard a knock on the door, she flinched. "My Lady? Is something wrong?" a male voice inquired.

"Do you require assistance, My Lady?" inquired another male voice.

'Oh no, Nezha and Mayor!' I can't let them see me this way...! Y/n clenched her teeth as sweat trickled down her cheek.

'Do I tell them!? But..'

Imagine...

"Oh hey losers, I accidentally used an item that made me lose my composure! Whoops!" Y/n shrugged.

As her servants blinked their eyes in confusion.

The end...

"Oh hell no!" Y/n muttered, 'I gotta make up an excuse..'

Outside...

Nezha and Mayor exchanged worried looks, "No answer?" Nezha spoke up, "Perhaps...Lady Y/n is in danger!" Mayor exclaimed, as the two widen their eyes.

Their face darkens and their eyes glowed a Pink and (F/c) hue, The door was then violently smashed down by the two as they lifted their fists.

"Who..DARES to lay a hand on MY Lady?" Nezha spoke out with venom as smoke covered the twos view.

Mayor appeared to be about to scream out a vein when he said, "Touch MY Lady and I'll have your HEAD on a stick."

Once the smoke cleared Y/n shrieked, "Whoa!?" Her two servants blinked, "..Who..a?" They mouthed out.

"I-i meant! How are things going up stairs?" Y/n looked at them with a blank look, "oh my lady, Your always thinking about our safety!" Mayor smiled as Nezha nodded.

"Yep, just act normal like you didn't just fling open my $300 door like that" Y/n muttered, turning around while Nezha and Mayor chattered about how considerate she was.

She turned to gaze at the two and remarked, "Huh, I never really realized how pretty they look" she muttered gaining the twos attention making her flinch at the sudden attention.

"You said something My Lady?" Mayor asked making Y/n turn her head away, "Oh, it's just I never actually realized how gorgeous you two are.." she replied.

Mayor and Nezha eyes widened.

Shocked

Disbelief

Panicked

Jutsu

Y/n sweated, 'they immediately turned quiet.. What's going on?' She reflected as she slowly turned around.

Only to be greeted by a shaking flustered Nezha and Mayor who appear to be on the verge of a meltdown.

'WHAT IS HAPPENING!?' Y/n's mouth dropped as sweat ran down her cheek.

════ ⋆≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫⋆ ════

End bonus

Nezha trying to calm down: "..I-I can't believe.. M-My lady said that.."

Mayor looking like he's seeing God himself: "I know..."

Y/n in the background: 'YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG!'

════ ⋆≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫⋆ ════