Stuck with me FOREVER

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
—————————
————————————————
TITLE: Stuck With Me FOREVER
————————————————————————

You don't have a choice.

————————————————————————————————

————————
————————————————
————————
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Everyone widens their eyes looking at the female in front of them. "T-There has to be another way Y/n!" Mk shouted.

"No..There isn't" Y/n glanced away, "But.. M'Lady..." Nezha muttered and backed away in shock.

"Y/n... Please.." Mei gritted her teeth and closed her eyes tightly shut as tears came falling down.

"Why are you doing this..!" Macaque stepped up not receiving an answer, he huffed looking away tears rolling down his face.

Monkey king walked up to Y/n and held her hands, "Please...I can't lose someone I love...Not agian...My own death doesn't scare me one bit, but losing you...That's my deepest fear.." He whispered looking at Y/n with pleading eyes.

"Who knew the great sage equal to heaven actually cared for someone" Y/n Chuckled and sighed.

"I'm sorry" Y/n smiled and closed her eyes, "Your...SORRY!? THERE HAS TO BE A ANOTHER WAY BUT YOUR JUST GONNA SACRIFICE YOURSELF JUST LIKE THAT—" Redson shouted but was stopped by mayor, "You have NO. right to shout at my lady like that!!!" He yelled his eyes glowing a (F/c) hue as Redson shut his mouth.

"Mayor! Don't tell me your agreeing to this!?" Nezha asked Mayor. "I dont like the idea, but my lady deserves to make her own decisions!" Mayor shouted back.

"Thank you Mayor" Y/n smiled as Mayor bowed down, "I shall miss you.. M'Lady..I'm sorry that I couldn't serve you more.." He said with a sad tone as a hand patted his head.

"You've served me enough, you too Nezha.." Y/n moved in front everyone.

"Kid..." Pigsy says, "Y/n...Don't do this.." Tang reached his hand out to Y/n but was stopped by Sandy as he shakes his head.

"Its dangerous my lady...!" Ne'zha tried to protest as Y/n only chuckled, "Yes, It's dangerous.." She smiled and walked forward before stopping and looking back at the group with a wide smile, "That's why it's fun!!" She winked.

"Your...Crazy.." macaque muttered.

"I prefer Creative" Y/n shrugged, "I'm a smart person, I just do stupid things" Turning around agian she started to walk forward towards the chained Lady bone Demon trying to break free.