Dark wishes

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

It was a dark night, darker then usual, On the mountains lays a massive castle the oldest one in the world.

It said to be bad luck if you entered it, so no one dared to open the door of it.

"Woah! Cool Cape Y/n!" Mk said.

"Thank you" Y/n replied.

"Why'd you want to be a vampire anyways?" Mei asked, "I mean, I live in a castle. Does that ring a bell?" Mei hummed in understanding.

"Well, as you can see I'm the great and powerful. Dragon of the west!" Mei twirled around showing off her made up tail.

Redson looks at it, "Looks crappy" he said as Mei gasped offended, "How dare you!" She cried out making Redson roll his eyes.

"You actually dressed up" Y/n looks at him up and down making the said demon blush and cross his arms.

"W-Well, Duh! It would be weird if I was the only one that wasn't dressed up!" He said with sas.

"Got the horns, tail and everything!" Mk inspects redsons outfit.

"Big sis! Do you like mine?" Cathy suddenly appeared along with her cat.

Cathy lifts up her hoodie revealing cat ears as her cat meowed, the cat was wearing.....Mouse ears?

"Ohh! Very cute Cathy" Y/n said as she  patted the girl's head lightly making Cathy smile.

Nezha and Mayor perked up, "M-My Lady! Do you like our outfit..?" Nezha asked eagerly, the two of them was wearing traditional Chinese clothing or as people call it; Hanfu, Nezha's hair not in their usually hair buns his hair appeared longer.

This is the first time they got along.

Surprising I know.

"You two look handsome" Y/n smiled Making the two blush,"I'm h-honoured to get a compliment from my lady.."

"..truly.." mayor nodded.

Y/n's eyes turned into dots before pointing at mayor and nezha, "you two look like dilfs!" Y/n smiled.

A question mark appeared on both the servants heads.

Suddenly someone burst open the door, there stood a half naked Angery monkey king.

Ayo?

"Kid! Why the hell are you wearing my clothes!?" He shouted making Mk sweat drop and slowly slipping away.

"Hey! Come back here, you little—"

"WHAAA!!"

Monkey king chased his successor as Mk ran for his life as Nezha and Mayor tried to stop the two, "Pff.." Y/n perked up as she turned around only to see Macaque fighting the urge to laugh his butt off.