Awkward..

TITLE: Awkward..

Part 2 of Lost Composure!?

Narrator: Having used a item, Y/n has become easily discomposed ...Will she be able to keep this accident away from her friends?

════ ⋆≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫⋆ ════

"So, is there anything you need to tell me?" Y/n asked, staring at the two.

The two perked up as the Mayor started off by saying, "Oh yes, it's about the Others Requested to have a day with you,"

"Since I've been busy, it's only fitting that they wanted to spend the day with me" Y/n hummed. Nezha smiles and says, "Your kind My Lady." He says making mayor nod in agreement.

Then, as she uneasily scans the two, Y/n furrows her brows. Sweat began to trickle down her face, "B-But..I'm kinda no feeling well today..! So—"

"In that case I'll go inform the others immediately!" Nezha smiled, "Excuse us, My Lady!" With that the two ran off.

"Oh, no! Calm down..Just calm down for a bit!" Y/n panicked.

"Everything is going to be fine!" Y/n smiled nervously.

"..R-..Right..?"

════ ⋆≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫⋆ ════

"Hello there everyone" Y/n started as she sat on one of the couches, "Heya N/n!" Mei shouted happily.

Cathy tapped at a seat next to her, making the others groan or pout, "..Come and sit down with me, Big sis..!"

"What's up with them..?" Y/n muttered As Cathy regarded her inquiringly.

"..I thought you knew Big sis?"  Cathy says, "What do you mean?" Y/n asked.

"Well..As far as I know..I think everyone here likes you..!" Cathy shushed down her voice as Y/n's eyes turns to dots. "I thought they already liked me?" Y/n sweat dropped.

"No no..! Like..Like like you" Cathy explained as Y/n blinked.

"Simps"

"..Wha?"

════ ⋆≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫⋆ ════

Back in the office...

Y/n sighed before Perking up, "Suddenly. I'm feeling a little be calmer, could it be? The effect of the item is wearing off?" She muttered.

'I have to test this theory!' Y/n grinned wickedly gazing at mayor who looked back at her questioningly.

Y/n and mayor were the only ones here, since nezha had something to do.

"Yo mayor, Can ya come her real quick?" Y/n asked, "Yes My Lady!" Mayor says happily making his way towards his Lady.

"Mayor, May I touch you?" Y/n bluntly asked, ".......P-Pardon..?" Mayor asked.

"I know you heard me dawg" Y/n huffed before putting her hand on Mayor waist making the said Demon to flinch.

'I should definitely stop' Y/n thought, 'I'm not panicked, that's good,' and she looked up as her mouth slowly gaped.

A panting mayor was seen.

"I ain't dealing with this shi—"

GLITCH

GLITCH

GLITCH

"What's that Y/n?" Mk asked as everyone looked at the box filled with those items curiously.

"Oh, nothing really" Y/n shrugged, 'I had a hard time with those items, I still have 12 of them left..'

Everyone then started to walk closer to the box, suddenly.. It glowed a bright gold hue.

"Huh? What's going on?" Mei asked, "What the hell is this!?" Redson shouted.

Let me explain!

The item will automatically show it's true power once if certain conditions are met!

Y/n blinked, "wait what..?" She muttered.

There are 12 people here and also 12 party poppers!

"WHAT"

Two goddesses, two Prince's two monkeys a dragon a successor a previous hostess and a fake ahh mayor a book nerd a talking pig and a blue smurf all gathered in one place!

"Why you do my boys Piggys, tang and sandy like that" Suddenly all the party poppers popped on their own.

Y/n drops down on the floor, "I'm unable to calm down agian!" She groaned, "huh?" Y/n turns around Only to see chaos.

Pigsy andwas setting something on fire with Chang'e cheering him out, Sandy was punching things, Tang was throwing books everywhere shouting; "knowledge is power!"

Monkey king was climbing walls and saying, "Mmm Monkey" Macaque was fighting his own shadow.

Mei was playing with her dragon shouting; "HAME HAME WAVEEE!!" Mk was pretending to be monkey king.

And Cathy? Well there was a sudden light aura surrounding her, "I like flowers.." she muttered happily.

Mayor was grinning like a lunatic and happily telling Nezha what happened earlier with Nezha not caring even a bit.

Y/n gritted her teeth.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

════ ⋆≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫⋆ ════

The chapters "lost Composure" and this one is actually inspired by the anime overlord.

Sorry to tell you guys but this maybe the last chapter.

Just maybe though.

I'm slowly Losing my motivation :(

I'm so tempted to make a overlord x reader story.

But I don't have the motivation for that too 🤩

Later alligators!

════ ⋆≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫⋆ ════