5 - ○ Coral dew ○

" I'll wait for you,
like the sand
waits for the sea
- come back to me"
~ Anonymous

Mature content ahead

Author pov:

As the bell continued to ring, Meera came out of the classroom while the owner of those hazel eyes pursued to watch her in awe. The gaze which was cold enough to freeze a person to death are now filled with euphoric feelings. He then came out of his dreamland when Selena called him, " Arjun, what happened?". He cleared his throat and gained courage to call her, " Meera ".

One...two....three...four...five....si.... the clock took a 0.25x playback speed for Arjun. His voice held a great content of fear and excitement which was he was trying to control at that moment. Meera turned and took a glance at the person who just uttered her name. With confusion occupying her face, her gaze then shifted to the small figure standing beside him and smiled at her,she said, "Yes sir?" still with the plastered beam.

"Iam A..Arjun, this is my cousin si..si..sister, Selena. I'm here to ask abo..about her performance in studies", Arjun stated after a long struggle trying to speak properly.
"Hello, sir. Selena's good but I would recommend you to ask about her to her department professor", spoke Meera. Meanwhile, Selena stood there with a nervous smile watching the two adults.
"Oh here's Mr. Kumar, her HOD. I guess he will let you know about Selena's studies", said Meera while pointing at a man in his late 50s with a huge pot belly, patchy grey hairs and round spectacles. By that, Meera departed from that place while whispering a "Thank you" to Arjun and Selena.

Arjun was awestruck by his darling's actions. Her words, the way she tucked her jet black hair strands behind her right ear while talking and her constant smiles to avoid awkwardness totally bewitched him.

He seemed to be visibly sad when he saw her walking away from him and soon disappearing into a huge crowd of students.
Then came Selena's professor,Mr. Kumar who started to blabber about her constant absence from classes, bunking off, spreading rumors about professors and many more.
After an hour of advice, Selena was done with the situation and just want to go home and take an hour nap but her uncle's time to time glares would send chills down her spine.

"So, this is the reason why you were so reluctant to meet your professor,huh? What's with this behavior, Selena? Give me an answer?", shouted Arjun. "Bro, I'm sorry. I won't repeat this. I just did those for enjoying with my friends", replied Selena. "OK, I'll try to arrange a tutor for you. I guess that would be a good decision", said Arjun. "Bro, what? Are you serious? I'll study myself. Tutor for a college student? It'll be so embarrassing", spoke Selena while prattling to him while Arjun continued to walk towards his car.

Throughout the drive, Arjun's face was bleaming with his boxy smile still thinking about Meera, still can't get over her. He dropped Selena at her house while he drove to his home and walked to his room.

When he entered the four walled gray tinted room that was dimly lit with photos hanging in an ordered manner. The huge bedroom leads to a gigantic glass door behind which the balcony is situated. Once after noticing all these, he turned and sighed after looking at the scattered notepads, files and laptop from the business meeting he attended on morning. After taking a shower and changing into a casual wear, he started to arrange the things while he noticed the change in weather from a burning to balmy and cozy evening. The arrival of heavy rain was deeply hinted by time to time showers that set fire to Arjun's raging feelings for Meera. With hormones boosting, he can't stop thinking about her.

The way she possessed him and entered his heart and mind filling it with his own fantasies of hers as of now. By thinking these, he slowly drifted into sleep where.....

Arjun opened his deep hazel eyes to see a semi-naked women sleeping beside him with few locks of hair covering her face. With confusion taking over his mind and curiosity replacing it, he slowly removed those luscious black hair strands to reveal Meera. She snuggled into him and tightened her hold on him and let out a soft smile feeling his warmth.

On the other hand, Arjun was on cloud nine on seeing her. "How did you even possess me?", he asked as he stroked her hair while knowing the fact that she is wide awake.

She chuckled but chose to remain silent, although she opened her eyes revealing the russet brown orbs and placed her hand on Arjun's face and asked, "Do you just love me for this face? Will you leave me after this?", with a shade of sorrow and doubt. "I would rather choose to die than opting to leave you. I love your soul, your inner beauty. I love you, Darling ", claimed Arjun while caressing her face.

Meera's eyes quickly started to pool up with tears while she pulled Arjun into a deep true kiss out of pure happiness. Although, surprised at first, Arjun soon deepened the kiss and hovered above her, shortly, gradual kisses were peppered along her collar bone, neck and bosoms.

She slightly moaned his name which added up to the heat building up between them. Throughout the whole night, they were busy building their own world out their love, lust and affection for each other.

But all these just turned out to be a dream of Arjun. Will Arjun confess his love for Meera? Will she accept him?
.
.
.
.

Heyy guys, hope you liked this chapter. Pls do vote and comment your thoughts so that I can improve my writing if there are any flaws.
Good day.
-dazzlerxshasha