Chapter 5: Izuku the Duelist

Music of the day

Follow, Greet, Wait and Repeat - DA Games

Fubuky: Oh, it's not me anymore. . . anyway the next story is mine, it hasn't started to be written yet, but its name is. . .

Izuku the Phantom Duelist

Izuku: What is this reality about?

Fubuky: First of all, what you have to know is that in this reality quirks do not exist and are not even close to existing, even perhaps they never exist.

Izuku: So what happens in that reality?

Fubuky: People are duelists, who play a game called duel monsters, each one uses a deck and people have decks linked to their souls, in this story only Bakugou is Izuku's bully.

Izumi: Why would it be if quirks don't exist?

Fubuky: Because because Izuku has never dueled against anyone, he considers Izuku weak, and let's say he just didn't duel because he was afraid of what would happen to his opponent. . .

Izuku: But why?

Fubuky: Your deck is called Phantasmal Horror, it's based on ghosts. . .

Kirishima: What's so scary about that?

Fubuky Materializes a card from that Deck and Summons the monster

Phantasmal horror darkness: AAHHHGGGGGHHHH!

Izumi/Aoyama: AAAHHHH!

Fubuky returns the letter. . .

Fubuky: Do you understand now?

Izumi: Y-Yes.

Fubuky: Anyway, Izuku's deck is full of these monsters that represent people's fear, even these cards have a will of their own and can do things even outside the duel, one day when Katsuki was bullying Izuku. . . Just look at the screen and you will see. . .

[screen turns on]

Bakugou: Hey Deku why don't you just jump off a building and see if you can get up the courage to duel in the next life?

Hearing this Izuku got tired. . .

Izuku: You and I in a duel now. . .

Bakugou: Ha as if you could beat my Heraldic Beast deck!

Izuku: Are you scared?

Bakagou: I'D NEVER BE AFRAID OF A DEKU LIKE YOU!

Izuku: Then let's duel. . .

Izuku/Bakugou: DUEL!

System: Active field. . .

(Fubuky141=Bakugou Fubuky14=Izuku) (Please ignore any inconsistency)

During the duel Bakugou felt fear because of the ghosts

Izuku: Horror mind crush!

After Izuku said that at the end of the duel, the ghosts of the present, past and future of Izuku's deck made Katsuki reflect on everything, what scared him the most was the future ghostly Horror that when he showed what would happen to Katsuki in the future he he was horrified that everyone around him had abandoned him, and when he was gone no one missed him. . . (If you got the reference you know things)

Izumi: B-Brother what did you do to him?

Izuku: He'll be fine. . . it's just a reality check for him, now Katsuki knows what will happen if he continues like this. . .

[Screen goes dark]

Fubuky: What do you think?

Izuku: W-What did I do there?

Fubuky: Basically your deck is an extremely strong spiritual deck, ever since you were a kid you've had this bond with your deck and its spirits, and those spirits have given you an ability called "Horror mind crush" that makes the ghosts in your deck haunt you. opponent in case he loses the duel, normally Izuku only uses it on people who deserve it, Izuku's cards always respond to his call, largely because of the bond of cards and duelist.

bakugou the whole time this time was quiet from the moment he saw his other version see all that. . .

Lida: If he has such a dangerous power he shouldn't duel. . .

His mouth is covered with 5 tapes and he is tied to a chair. . .

Fubuky: I forgot the hypocrite was here. . .

(In this Au Lida is an asshole like in most Aus by other writers)

Fubuky: Anyway the next story is mine too, it's already complete and your name is. . .

(To be continued)

3 chapters in one day. . . It's enough =)