Chapter 46: Dark world

music of the time

Standing In The Storm - by Skillet

Fubuky: The next reality is...

The ruler of the dark world

Izuku: What is the meaning of this reality?

Fubuky: Here Izuku was neglected for not having a quirk, but one day he leaves a letter for his family and only at that moment do they realize what they did, but it was late the last thing they think about Izuku is the letter, he also suffered bullying those who were once their friends and family, what they don't know is that Izuku is not just any person... he is the incarnation of "Righteous Darkness" which is an opposing force to "Light of Destruction".. .

Nezu: I was curious, what is the light of destruction and the righteous darkness?

Fubuky: The Light of Destruction was born a long time ago, and its influence has triggered many conflicts. For billions of years, a white hole (yes, it exists) has been releasing an energy, which later became known as the Light of Destruction. As an entity, she brags that destruction is the destiny of the universe, and actually claims that the universe has been destroyed many times before (it's unclear if she was lying or not). She is also arrogant in her beliefs, to the point where she says that all of her actions are justifiable. Another important piece of information says that when this Light arrived on Earth, it was responsible for several calamities, such as dictatorships and wars.

Fubuky: As for fair darkness, I can't remember or find much information about it, but what is known is that this is the opposite force to the Light of Destruction, but that doesn't mean it's benevolent... continuing, the Izuku beyond from being the incarnation of righteous darkness, to living in the dark world and also becoming the supreme King... just watch...

[screen turns on]

Izumi pov

It's been many years since my brother disappeared, I'll never give up on finding him...

We're at USJ for rescue training...

13: Hello I'm Rescue Heroine: Thirteen.

Ochaco: THIRTEEN!

Me: You seem to be a big fan of her...

Ochaco: Yes! She is my favorite heroine!

13: I'm flattered by this

Aizawa: Alright let's go to the lessons...

13: Alright... First we should start with the dangers of quirks...

Denki: What do you mean?

13: It's quite simple actually, I'm going to use my quirk for example, which is black hole... it's an extremely dangerous quirk, if not used correctly it can cause several deaths, but my focus is still rescuing people, I think ways to get around my quirk to take advantage of it and do the right thing...

Me: I understand... depending on the quirk it can be very dangerous for you to use it the way you're used to it, that's why you should always look for ways to get around these dangers using your imagination!

13: That's more than right...

Aizawa: Thirteen, where is All-Might? He was supposed to be here.

13: He had to settle some matters.

Aizawa: Ok let's go for more rescue lessons...

We went inside the USJ