Chapter 19: Izuku the Duelist part 2 (short)

Music of the time. . .

Soldiers of the wastelands - DragonForce

Fubuky: The next story is. . .

Izuku the Phantom Duelist

Izuku: Now, will there be more to this story?

Fubuky: Yes, but something I didn't say is that Izuku has more than one soul living in the same body, but the main soul has the Ghostly Horror deck, there are three more souls with different personalities in his body, these make him own also the decks of "Earth rite", "SOUL!" and "TITAN!". . .

Izuku: What is each of those decks?

Fubuky: The Earth Rite deck, they are basically golems of the most varied types, for example the sandstorm golem, the magma golem. . .

Fubuky: THE SOUL! represent human traits such as determination, compassion, justice. . .

Fubuky: Finally, the TITAN deck" is . . . Titans, which are gigantic and powerful creatures

Izuku: Amazing!

Fubuky: This time you will see the deck of Rito da terra, against a deck of a guy from the entrance exam who was copying a famous duelist, which in this case is the All-might with his deck of heroes, at this point Izuku already told his family about the other souls inside his body. . . Look at the screen. . .

[screen turns on]

Izuku pov

Today is the big day of the dueling exam, Earth said he would like to duel, so the four of us agreed and elected him to duel. . .

Izumi: Good luck brother!

Me: Thank you Zumi!

When we got there we had to pass the written exam which was very easy for me for the written part. . .

At the time of the duel I face my opponent Earth faces a guy who uses a hero deck, possibly copying All-Might.

After the duel I leave there, as soon as I arrive at the entrance I wait for Izumi. . .

After some time. . .

Izumi: I'm here brother!

Me: How were you Zumi?

Izumi: It was even easy!

Me: Good, now let's go home, and wait for our admission letters. . .

Izumi: What deck did you face?

Me: Possibly a guy who has enough money to copy All-Might's deck. . .

Izumi: Wow, I don't think this guy can create a deck by himself. . .

Me: He probably thinks that if he copies All-Might's deck he'll be a good duelist. . . thing that is not true. . .

Izumi: Yes. . .

[screen turns off]

Fubuky: So?

Izumi: What's my deck?

Fubuky: Deck of Harpies.

Shoto: What would mine be?

Fubuky: Monarch.

Fubuky: The next universe is. . .

(To be continued)

(Sorry the chapter was short)