Chapter 29: Rune Mage

Music of the time. . .

Catch fire - Jenix Ver: Nightcore

Fubuky: The next domain is. . .

Izuku the Rune Mage

Mirio: What is this universe about?

Fubuky: The summary is as follows, in this reality Izuku was neglected by his parents, one of the only people who cared about him was his adoptive sister, who protected him, at the age of eight he disappears without a trace, going to a parallel universe to train something called rune magic. . .

Izumi: Am I his adopted sister?

Fubuky: Yes. . .

Nejire: What is rune magic?

Fubuky: It is a very powerful type of magic, if you have runes you can use the elements of that rune, for example a fire rune that can be used several times or even tattooed, however, there are runes that can only be used once and it has to be done right away to work, another detail is that certain runes cannot be tattooed. . .

look at the screen

[screen turns on]

Izuku lived with his parents and sister, he was happy with his family but after his four years things changed.

Doctor: Ma'am, I have good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear first?

Inko: The bad.

Doctor: Your son is unfortunately "QUIRKLESS", but on the other hand, your daughter has a powerful quirk called telekinesis, which allows her to control things with her mind.

Inko: I see.

Hearing this Izuku started to cry and from then on his life was never the same.

His parents started to forget about him, his "friends" and some more people started bullying him along with other kids, Katsumi and Shoka only helped him after the other kids hit him, they did it out of fear of what the kids would do to him. they. . .

Four years later Izuku pov

After two more years, when I leave school on the way home, a slime villain attacks me, but All-Might arrives and defeats the villain, so I ask the question. . .

Me: D-do you think a quirkless person can be a hero?

All-Might: I think it's impossible. . .

It shatters my dreams. . .

I kept going back and on the way I hear something and see that it's All-Might revealing to be my father and offering his quirk to two of the bullies that tormented him, I started to connect the dots

Me (thinking): So he was quirkless too? THAT DAMNED DAY WILL PAY DEARLY FOR IT!

Continuing the path a portal opens and from within the portal a voice says to me:

???: Izuku, I see that your life is not one of the best, I also saw that your dreams were broken by the person you admired the most, I also saw that few people really care about you, and I came to offer you the chance to prove it everyone that you can be a hero!

Me: Who are you? and how do you know all this?

Shuu: My name is Shuu, I know this because I watched you for a long time, I realized that you have the potential to use rune magic, because you are very intelligent, I am giving you the opportunity to get stronger and become a hero, I intend to do the U.A exam, I'm from a world where everyone respects each other and I heard about your world's school of heroes, and before you ask me no, I'm not an extraterrestrial, I'm human just like you, what I call the world it's more of a different reality.

I then thought and accepted, and said:

Me: Can I leave a letter for my sister?

Shuu: Of course

I wrote a letter to my sister and overnight I left for the other world.

Izumi pov

When I get home, I'm going to see if Izuku had already arrived, I didn't find him, so I went to look in the room and noticed a letter for her, as soon as I received this letter, I got desperate and started to cry, my parents came to see what had happened, and when asked, I just showed the letter that said:

To my sister Izumi and maybe more people who really care about me.

I know you are one of the only people who care about me, you are important to me, always defending the "useless Deku", so it was hard to make that choice, I decided to go to another world to train something called "rune magic" I will learn enough, enough to take the U.A entrance exam, you don't have to worry too much, from what Shuu told me this world lives in peace and everyone there respects each other, they didn't destroy their world like we did, the most incredible of they are all human just like us, here too there are no individualities, if you know anyone else who cares about me, show them this letter, remember this is not an eternal goodbye, i will learn enough and prove that i went through school, here I will learn everything I would learn at school and a little more, see you in the U.A. entrance exam.

Signed: Izuku Yagi

Me: HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY NOW YOU MONSTERS!

I kick them out of my room and lock the door. . .

Me (crying): I-Izuku, I hope you're okay

[screen turns off]

Izumi: What happens next?

Fubuky: After a few years, you live on your own of your own free will, receiving help from other relatives like aunts and uncles. . .

Izuku: How is the training?

Fubuky: Look at the screen and you'll find out. . .

[screen turns on]

Izuku pov

My training was limited to the studies of runes in which I managed to do extremely well, I learned very quickly, for example I even learned to make prostheses from stones and runes, after about three years of learning about the runes, Shuu me led to a specific tattoo artist who tattooed runes, Shuu explained to me that having the runes tattooed on your arms is a quicker and more efficient way to use them. . .

After we left the tattoo artist, he and I went to buy a spellbook to have more runes and spells, he explained to me that as much as tattooed runes are more efficient, the spellbook has many more runes at my disposal. . .

Shuu never stopped training and training me, we advanced a lot with all the knowledge we got, in the time that I was living with Shuu, I never met either his father or his mother, from what he explained to me, they are both explorers, they couldn't take Shuu with them as he was too young and could be dangerous. . .

Time skip four years narrator pov

Since I got my runes tattooed, Shuu and I haven't stopped studying and getting better and better. . .

Shuu: Is Izuku looking forward to seeing his sister and joining U.A?

Izuku: Of course I do, maybe I'll also find out if there's anyone else who cares about me besides her, Katsumi and Shoka.

Shuu: Who knows right? The future and the unknown is something really strange. . .

[screen turns off]

Izuku: So my training was all about studies?

Fubuky: Yes, in that time your logical reasoning and your thinking time got much faster too. . .

Fubuky: The next story is. . .

(to be continued)

(If anyone has a suggestion for a song, or story, or something just write it down, possibly the next chapter will be the continuation of some story that has already appeared, I still don't know if it will be that, but I'll see what it will be)