Chapter 14: The Puppeteer

Music of the time. . .

last one standing - simple plan

Fubuky: The next universe is. . .

Izuku the puppeteer

Ochaco: What is this universe about?

Fukuky: In short Izuku had a misdiagnosis regarding his quirk, he was diagnosed as quirkless, but he had a quirk called wires. . . Look at the screen and you'll figure things out and in case you still have doubts, I can get them out later, just watch. . .

[Screen turns on]

Izuku and Izumi were very close brothers until they were four years old and a simple word changed everything. . . "QUIRKLESS" Izuku's life from then on changed, he began to be forgotten by his parents and his sister thinking she was protecting him, ended up just hurting him, she wanted him not to become a hero he and at 8 years old, only that Katsuki's idea was precisely to get Izuku out of the way between him and Izumi.

Izumi: So Deku will give up? (thought: Please say yes)

Izuku: . . .

Katsumi: Answer soon, runt (thought: Sorry Icchan but it's necessary)

Izuku whispers: I hate you all.

Worried Izumi: W-what did you say?

Izuku: I said I HATE YOU ALL!

Izumi is heartbroken, realizing that her brother hates her now, Shoka and Katsumi are too as they had a crush on Izuku and he runs out of there, heading straight home.

They start to cry.

Izumi crying: W-what did I do?!

Katsumi crying: What we did, now Icchan hates us.

Shoka crying: Should we stop and apologize?

Angry Katsuki: WHAT?! WHY WOULD WE DO THAT?! DO YOU WANT ALL THAT WE HAVE DONE TO BE IN VAIN? (Thought: This deku is ruining everything!)

At home

As soon as Izuku arrives, Inko was in the room, she looks back to see who arrived and saw that Izuku had arrived and was crying, but, she just turned around and didn't say anything, Izuku just goes to the room and leaves the door closed. .

When Izumi arrives, Inko's reaction is different.

Inko: MY DAUGHTER WHAT HAPPENED?!

Izumi crying: I was a bad sister and now Izuku hates me.

Inko thought: WHAT DID HE DO?!

When Inko is at Izuku's bedroom door

Inko: Go apologize to your sister!

No reply

Inko: Did you hear me?

When she opens the door she sees an all gray room with a board and two bricks to be the table, a drawer (only the drawer) where Izuku keeps his few clothes, a sheet he uses to sleep, a trash can full of bandages bloody bags, burn ointment, a wooden box, and two things hugging Izuku

(Imagine the puppets being Inko and Toshinori and Sasori being Izuku)

Inko: W-What are these things?

Izuku: Those. . . are. . . my parents.

Inko thought: Parents? But me and Toshinori are his parents, looking at them they are very similar to us.

Inko: Go downstairs and apologize to your sister.

Izuku: Why would I apologize to an imposter?

Inko: What do you mean imposter?

Izuku: If she really was Izumi, she wouldn't hurt me just because I want to be a hero, she and the others if they weren't imposters wouldn't bully me, and you and the other one are also imposters, my real parents would give me love and they would not forget me.

Inko upon hearing this starts to cry, in addition to seeing that what he said is true, she found out that her daughter and her friends are bullying him, she leaves and goes to talk to Izumi.

She tells the truth and Inko is extremely disappointed, both with herself and the others, Izumi is grounded, when Toshinori gets home they tell him what happened, he at least managed to realize the shit he did, Inko also says that Izuku sees them as imposters.

the next day at school

Katsuki: Will you give up on Deku?

When Izuku was going to say something Izumi says

Izumi: Don't call my brother "deku"!

This surprises everyone including Izuku, he just goes to the room confused, wondering if this is finally his sister.

Katsuki: Do you really want everything we've done to be in vain?

Izumi: Well, I don't want him to keep thinking I'm an imposter, so if you prefer him to keep hating you guys and calling you an imposter, feel free to do that, but I'm not going to continue that.

(note: A quick explanation of why Izuku will forgive, at least those who are good people with him, he has trauma so he thinks that all those who were bad people with him, he thinks are imposters)

Katsumi, Shoka and Shoto then go through with it and try to apologize, Katsuki is pissed that now his plan has been ruined.

After a few months of proving that they are not imposters, in Izuku's view they really are not imposters anymore, so Toshinori, Inko, Izumi, Katsumi, Shoka and Shoto managed to be friends with him again, and one day when they were returning home (they excluded Katsuki from the group precisely because it was kind of dangerous)

Izuku: Can I tell you a secret?

The others: Of course!

Izuku pulls a cordless puppet out of his backpack.

Izuku: See this wireless puppet? Watch.

He starts to control the puppet

Izumi: How are you doing this?

Izuku: Honestly I don't know, when I was six I made this puppet, I had no strings, but it was for play, so a week after I made this puppet, blue lights came out of my fingers, I put my fingers on the puppet and she started to obey my commands when i moved my fingers, when i was seven i made the puppets like our parents and the same thing happened.

Izumi and the others are in shock as soon as they get home, Izumi asks her parents to take Izuku to retake the Quirk test and the next day they would do it.

The next day they went to retake the test and. . .

Doctor: Good. . . the result pointed to a quirk called just "threads", he can basically create almost indestructible threads, he can also use the threads in some ways, for example create networks, manipulate inanimate objects, control people if they let them, in other words he can use those wires to do anything that needs them.

Izumi: Awesome brother!

Everyone there is happy and on the next school day

At school Izumi tells Shoto, Shoka and Katsumi about Izuku's quirk, she says they can tell their parents, but asked not to tell Katsuki and the other classmates and school.

[screen turns off]

Fubuky: Any questions?

Izumi crying speaks

Izumi: Why didn't he ever tell anyone about his quirk?

Fubuky: Because he would tell personal things about them to people he trusted, which in this case were the puppets.

Ochaco: Why did they think it was a good idea to have done all that?

Fubuky: Who knows, probably child mentality plus a child with an inflated ego. . .

Fubuky: The next universe is. . .

(To be continued)