Chapter 20: Ouroboros

Music of the time. . .

Trials - Starset

Fubuky: The next universe is. . .

Ouroboros

Inko: What is this universe about?

Fubuky: Basically in this world practically only women have quirks, some men have quirks but they are usually very weak and they are few, Izuku and his friends/brothers Mono and Atsuya are found on the streets by the #1 heroine Tempest (Inko Midoriya) and are adopted by her , what she didn't expect is that they would have powerful quirks.

Inko: What quirks are these?

Fubuky: Izuku has the "Ouroboros" quirk which in short, whenever he dies he revives from his dead body even if only from a small part of his body and he as soon as he is reborn can initially obtain five mutations which can be anything .

Izuku: Wow.

Fubuky: Mono's quirk is called "Monochromy" Basically he is black and white, because of that he has a rank D regeneration (regeneration that can make the user regenerate from a single drop of blood or a very small of the body), he can also make things monochromatic and only he can interact with them, he can even give orders depending on what it is.

Inko: Interesting. . .

Fubuky: Atsuya's quirk is called "Perception" he can perceive things such as intentions, he can see people's memories, if he thinks of something that is not where he thinks his quirk will simply create an invisible copy of what he thought.

Izumi: Those quirks are pretty powerful. . .

Fubuky: Look at the screen. . .

[screen turns on]

Inko pov

I was patrolling the streets, it was already dark and I came across three boys in an alley one of them was completely black and white the other had claws and a tail and the last one looked normal one of them looks in my direction. . .

???: Hi?

???2: W-Who are you?

Inko: I'm the heroine Tempest, I'd like to ask what are you guys doing here at this hour? It's dangerous and your families must be worried about you.

???: We are our family, my original mother died when I was a baby and I have lived and been raised on the streets ever since.

???2: Atsuya and I were abandoned here on the streets when we were babies.

I'm shocked, three boys who live on the streets, one because his mother died when he was a baby and when I hear the other two I'm disgusted and sad, so I thought of something, I really wanted more children then. . .

Inko: How about I adopt you?

Atsuya: A-Adopt us?

Inko: Yes, I think you guys deserve a right family, no offense of course.

???: We accept

Inko: What are your names?

Izuku: I'm Izuku Guishiki, this black and white is Mono and this one is Atsuya.

Inko: Come with me, from today you will be Midoriyas.

Izuku: Can I keep the name Guishiki too?

Inko: Of course.