Chapter 53: The Wasteland Fighter

Music of the time

One Day Too Late - Skillet

Fubuky: The next universe is...

Izuku the Wasteland Fighter

Izuku: Wasteland?

Fubuky: A summary of this verse would be, you had a good life with your family, even though you were quirkless your family didn't care about it, but at the age of six you witnessed the end of almost everything because of an apocalyptic event called "The Exile ", somehow you survive but lose everything, your family, friends, home, then you start to turn around, on the way you meet a new friend called Ghris, a lot of time passes and you get the chance to reincarnate in a world exactly the same as yours, but the exile never happened, however, you two kept the powers you gained after the exile, in Izuku's case he had the ability to recreate weapons that are treasures of the world, while his friend had the ability to create scenarios where he had control of the site's properties.

Izumi: So in this reality I'm not with Izuku or anything?

Fubuky: I think that in all my universes you are not blood brothers, this one is no different.

Izumi: Wait... mom, does that mean I or Izuku are adopted?

Inko: Well, Izuku is my blood son, and you are your father's blood daughter, but both of you are the result of different marriages, your father and I lost our partners a long time ago.

Izumi: So...

Fubuky: Not to interrupt, but let's see how this verse goes.

The screen turns on

Izuku and Ghris stood before a sphere of light and darkness that was speaking to them.

Izuku: So... can you reset everything?

???: Yes, but for that I need someone to give me the order, I can't do it without someone telling me to do it.

Ghris: What are you?

???: I am an object that has been sealed for a long time, I am known by many names, the balance, the savior, the last hope, among others, so? Do you want Exile to never occur?

Izuku: Even if we lose our powers... our powers are not compared to being able to have a family again, so do whatever is necessary so we can get everything back!

???: Right, you won't lose your power, but on the other hand you will lose some memories, you won't remember your powers, but you might end up discovering them again, you might remember each other, But certainly something I can't erase or reset is your memory of Exile.

Ghris: Okay... what are you waiting for?

???: Starting Protocol: New Year Zero

A light was emitted and as soon as the light stopped Izuku found himself six years old again, on the exact day the Exile happened, he was so apprehensive that he wouldn't leave the window, he refused to even go play, Izumi even spoke with Izuku about...

Izumi: Izuku? It is good too?

Izuku: Yes...

Izumi: Then why don't you come play with us?

Izuku: I'm just a little paranoid, that's all.

Izumi: Right... if you change your mind, me and the others are in the backyard.

Izuku: Got it.

He stayed the whole day until the time the Exile would take place, he saw the sphere that caused the exile appear, but just as it was about to detonate and everything would happen again, a loud voice was speaking for everyone to hear.

???: Threat to the "New Year Zero" protocol detected, action: Nulify

Then the sphere that would begin the Exile simply faded into the darkness of the night, knowing that everything worked out Izuku could now be at peace.

Time Skip four years

Izuku and his friends were having their friendships strengthen over time, so when they were having another day of school they received the news that there would be two new students in the class, a boy and a girl.

Teacher: Introduce yourselves.

Girl: My name is Luna Hanayama, my quirk increases allows me to create armor with a sword, as well as greatly increasing my strength and speed.

Boy: My name is Ghris Mamoru, I don't have a quirk...

Some boys in the back of the room were laughing and Luna was giving the boys a threatening look.

Luna: Keep laughing at my friend and I'll break your face.

They fell silent immediately.

They both sat near Izuku and his group, Ghris looked at Izuku.

Ghris: I feel like I know you from somewhere.

Izuku: I say the same, but I can't remember.

Screen turns off

Fubuky: So?

Izuku: Sounds interesting.

Fubuky: Okay, I'll give you some time to talk.

Everyone else was taken to a room where they started talking about everything they saw, but Izuku and his family.

Izumi: Can you explain to us what we are?

Inko: Look, we're family, but why do you doubt that?

Izumi starts whispering in Inko's ear, who turns a little red, but both don't say anything to Izuku about what they were talking about.

Izuku: What are you guys talking about?

Izumi: Nothing too serious, don't worry about it now.

Izuku: Right...

Everyone is taken back to the cinema after about half an hour.

Fubuky: I hope you had a good conversation, because the next verse is...

(Author's question: So? What did you think?)