eight

i hate that sam isn't here with me. we haven't been apart for this long in years. we haven't not spoken like this ever.

putting everything aside, i love him he's my best friend and i don't know how to fix this. i just know i need to.

do i give him space? do i keep texting and calling? do i book a plane ticket, show up at sams parents place and force him to talk to me?

how do i fix this? how do i fix us?

everything was fine until we filmed that video. we're best friends. maybe it should have stayed that way. no matter my feelings for him, maybe i should shove those feelings deep inside and bottle it up. maybe that's what sam needs.

what ever is best for sam is best for me because we're a team, us against the world. sam and colby.

"jake! tell me if i'm being stupid" i sigh

he looks at me through facetime and scrunches his face in confusion "what are you talking about?"

"i wanna- not i need to talk to sam. he's been at his parents for two whole months and i'm worried! he hasn't spoken to any of us, he hasn't been on social media, everyone is worried, including the fans" i start to ramble on as my thoughts begin to spiral for probably the tenth time this morning "is it stupid that im about to book a ticket to kansas?"

"no it's not stupid, you should go. for one you need to talk to him and find out what the fuck is going with him, like is he coming back? are you guys gonna work this stuff out in terms of what this means for your relationship? are you dating or friends? are you guys gonna keep making content for the channel? there's a lot you have to discuss" jake agrees "bring him home. we miss him" tara adds

"i guess i'm going to kansas" i confirm my flight details and book the ticket.

god i hope this works. i can't afford to lose him. he's all i have and all i want.

(authors note: thankyou for reading this book! i would love it if y'all could comment and vote and maybe follow! i love reading comments! if anyone has any ideas for a name for this book or if i should leave it as is, let me know!

love u)