Chapter 9

Estelle awoke in an instant at the sound of her alarm. Her enthusiasm for the day began when she blasted her favourite songs.

Today was the day. The day she would sit in an 'Attack on titan' themed car. It felt like her earnest dreams were finally coming true.

'*Sigh* It's so nice to have friends.'

Nothing could ruin her pleasant mood....except a phone call from her sworn enemy.

Her phone began to ring and Estelle twirled towards it in an awful manner since she had never learned dancing. Finally...something she can't do.

Her joyful face turned to that of disgust as she glanced at the caller ID.

'Dizzy potato'. 

'Why now of all times?' She controlled her anger and forced all her sweetness into her voice.

"Hello?" She said in an ever-so sweet voice but a so-very disgusted face.

"Um...hello. I'm so sorry for calling you this early in the morning." A timid voice was heard but this voice was not that of her rival.

"Oh. May I ask who this is?" Estelle answered with a complete change of expression.

"Um...you might not remember me but I'm actually Izzy's sister. I had just been informed about the  inconvenience that she had caused you and I would like to apologize on her behalf." The timid was continued in a humble manner which almost  melted away all the frustration that Estelle had build up against Izzy the dizzy- I mean Iziana. Almost.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't recognize you. You must be Hella right? You may have forgotten but we had bumped into each other once. Also, it's completely fine. I really don't mind but honestly, I would appreciate it if the person in question would be the one to apologize sincerely." Estelle said with a concerning smile.

"I-I see! I'm really delighted that you know of me. I really thought you had forgotten. Also, if you don't mind, can we be friends?" Hella's feeble voice became softer as she went on.

Estelle let out a chuckle with the adorableness that this person was dripping with. 

On the other hand, Hella blushed with a smirk over the thought of finally making Estelle fall for her trap. A sweet trap which would slowly lure the prey in and make them enter the cage in their own foot. How overjoyed she was to know that the angelic Estelle had remembered even their little insignificant encounter.

How she wished that she would be the only one in Estelle's line of sight.

Estelle, being the gullible little prey she is, accepted the offer with a happy heart...not knowing what was to come.

As the peaceful conversation ended, a knock was heard on the door.

"Miss Estelle, your school friends have come to pick you up." The butler informed in a curt time.

'Friends...' Estelle's ears reddened at this simple word. She only had Salene as a best friend and avoided getting too close to others because one would always approach her because of her status. Hence, the word 'friends' sounded too foreign to her but it unknowingly warmed her heart.

Although it was just for a hidden purpose, Estelle didn't mind.

With a smile, she replied, "Coming!" 

Estelle ran down the gigantic stairway and opened the main door herself. The thumping of her heart resonated through her ears.

There it was. An attack on titan themed sports car (A/N: I couldn't think of any car companies and was too lazy to make up one so. Meh)  . It was beautiful. It was legendary.

As she was admiring the beauty, the car door opened and a certain purple head walked out. His piercing pink eyes fixated on Estelle.

"You look like a seal." His pretty mouth said.

And ruined the mood.

"What did you just say mr.closetshoujodude?" She asked.

"Oh nothing Mrs.Fujoshi. Your eyes just expanded like that of a baby seal's and that got me concerned." Delmion retaliated.

"If I'm the seal then I wonder what you are. Perhaps a naked mold rat? Fix that stupid haircolor of yours. You emo crybaby."

"May I remind you that my haircolor is the same magnificent color as your dusty eyes." 

None of the two were planning on backing down. Until a foreign force intervened.

"Woah Woah lovebirds. Chill. You have got the whole day." Ruve chuckled while exiting the car.

The two looked at him then looked at each other and proceeded to enter the car.

"I don't want to deal with that poop." Estelle said as she entered.

"Me neither." Delmion replied.

The two sat in their respective seats peacefully and left the heartbroken Ruve speechless.

"SALENA! JUST LOOK HOW CRUEL THEY ARE TO ME!" Ruve sobbed and proceeded to hug Salene and she tactfully pushed him away.

"My name is Salene. Not Salena." She said with an emotionless face.

"Saleeeennnneee!" Estelle screeched and hugged her dear friend.

She was quite joyful with the interior of the car and enjoyed the whole ride as they chatted away.

Soon they had arrived at the campus and all eyes were fixed on them. Including a  pair of eyes filled with jealousy towards Delmion.

They were called "the duo of the goddess and the prince along with their lackeys."

"Why are - we the lackeys?" Both Salene and Ruve said together in an irritated manner.

"Looks like our plan is working!" Estelle whispered to Delmion.

"It sure is." He replied.

As they walked down the hallways, the students looked in shock and some fainted because of the brightness that Estelle and Delmion emitted.

Much to the dismay of Iziana, who along with her group bit her fingernails in anger and frustration.

Delmion and Estelle's plan was to act as friends and keep each other in check but instead of that, they had attracted the attention of the whole school and already been framed a couple.

This all happened in the matter of 10 minutes.

Everyone imaged the conversation of Estelle and Delmion as a loving flirting between two lovers...not knowing what words of hatred they were spewing at each other.

They hung out a little before the first bell rang.

As they were headed for their class a person came running their way.

Estelle's eyes widened with surprise as she saw a familiar figure.

With a big smile she called out.

"Zaara!" 

******************"*****************************

Hahahaha. Big break wasn't it?