Chapter : 6

In a room, a faint light from the window was radiating towards a beautiful girl sitting on the comfortable chair with a desk piled with documents.

Her translucent galaxy eyes were looking down while her bright pink hair was shimmering in the light...changing it's colour to a pink similar to that of a rose covered with morning dew.

However....

.

.

.

.

A frown was visible on her face.

"Seriously? the author is wasting half the chapter just describing the so called female lead's features." Salene appeared at the door of the student council president office.

"What have you been talking about these days? The author writing about what we are doing and stuff." Estelle said and looked up at Salene.

Although the frown was still there,  one could hardly see the curiosity in her eyes.

Salene sighed,

"You'll never understand." She said shaking her head.

"Anyways, you have been frowning at that invitation for quite a long time." (Salene)

"It's not an invitation, more like a paper designed like trash." Estelle answered back with a hostile aura.

"Oh. I feel sorry for the person who must have designed it then." Salene said shrugging.

"Tell me about it. My parents will definitely force me to appear at the freakin' party." Estelle said with a bitter smile.

"Looking at your face, it must be from 'her'." Salene smiled and said.

Estelle clicked her tongue.

'Her' being  Iziana Dcosta, the girl who will forever be Estelle's rival.

She hated Estelle from the very beginning  but Estelle didn't mind...but soon, Iziana resorted to many ways to make Estelle angry . And....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They didn't bother Estelle...

EXCEPT....

"You still mad at her for breaking your Levi printed cup...that you bought with your own money which you had been saving since fourth grade?" Salene pierced Estelle with her words.

"I remember it was the only one left, signed by the author." Salene continued as if her words were not hurting Estelle at all.   (a/n: for those of you who don't know who Levi is, he's a character from 'Attack on Titan'. And the signed by author thing is just in my imagination. I really recommend you to watch this anime if you haven't)

Estelle banged on the table and got up. 

Salene started sweating....'oops looks like I said too much.' (a/n: HA! THAT'S WHAT YA GET FOR BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!)

Estelle glared at Salene, then closed her eyes to calm herself down.

But suddenly, the memories with her precious cup started playing in her mind.

How she drank from it everyday.

How she kissed Levi's face everyday.

*sniff* Estelle sniffed,