Chapter 1

"O.M.G! Did you see him!"

"Yeah! He is so handsome!"

"What else would you expect from our school prince."

Every girl's attention was directed to only one boy who was walking down the corridor.

Their giggles and squeals filled the corridor.

"You are still as famous as ever." Said the boy who was walking beside the so called 'school prince'.

The prince on the other hand was emotionless.

"... Annoying ..." The boy who was getting all the attention said.

"Jeez! You haven't changed a bit."

"I don't care."

the boys continued their conversation which the girls were very eager to hear but were not able to.

The prince's friend was handsome as well but was unable to get in par with the prince. He had short orange hair and yellow eyes that shimmered like gold. While the prince had jet black hair with purple ends and gleaming pink ​​eyes, the colors of his eyes and hair oddly made a good match.

"What is his name?" Asked one of the girls.

"It is Delmion. Such a dreamy name."

The girls kept talking but Delmion didn't even glance at them.

It was because ...

He hated girls.

To him, girls were nothing but disgusting squealing creatures.

They stalked him, stole his belongings and shoved chocolates into his mouth. This happened ever since he was a child.

He hated these creatures very much.

Due to this, his friend Ruve thought that he was gay but Delmion never really got attracted to guys so it was not a possibility.

Ruve even asked him to see some pretty girls and date them but Delmion strongly disagreed.

He said he would rather date a cat (which is unfair because he loves cats) than a girl.

Although there were many girls who confessed to him, he refused them bluntly with an expressionless face.

He hated them even more after their confession, thinking why they even asked him when he did not even know them.

Sometimes he saw girls dating two guys at a time.

'How shameless.' Was what he thought.

Ruve and Delmion were now walking down a secret path that they found in order to get to school without having any girls follow them.

Suddenly, one of the fangirls saw Delmion and called out to him shamelessly.

Delmion cursed inside his mind and ran in full speed leaving Ruve behind.

Then, as he was running, he saw another girl running his way on the path in front of him.

He got really frustrated and said

"Would you annoying creatures just stop following me!"

But before he could finish, the girl ran past him and all he heard was a 'damn it'.

After the girl ran past him, he looked in her direction then turned back to look at a crowd of boys running towards him.

They stopped in front of him and asked.

"Hey! Have you seen a pretty girl having shimmering dark pink hair with a hint of maroon and galaxy colored eyes?" Asked one of the boys.

Delmion recalled the girl who just ran past him. She definitely had glowing pink hair that caught his attention for a second.

He was going to tell them about her but stopped because she reminded him of himself, she was being chased by boys the same way he gets chased by girls.

In the end he decided not to tell them.

After they went back, Delmion kept thinking why he cared to help her when he didn't even know her.

He decided to forget about it and saw Ruve coming in his direction,

"Man, you sure run fast."

"Whatever, let's go."

Ruve frowned because of the cold attitude of his friend.

Soon they reached the school as everyone looked at them.

They were walking when they heard a voice,

"You there!"

They both turned around to see a pretty girl with pink hair and galaxy colored eyes.

Delmion recognized her immediately and thought that she must have also become one of his fangirls. He frowned because there was not even a single decent girl who would not chase him. He didn't know why he thought she was an exception but all his thoughts crumbled when she stomped and stood in front of Ruve.

"It was you right! The orange head who told the boys that I was hiding behind the tree! "

"Oh, hey there beautiful. You missed me already? "

"Shut it! Ugh, no wonder every guy is the same. Why did I even bother. " The girl sighed and continued

"I'll let you off the hook now but don't you dare make the same mistake again, whoever you are. You shouldn't stick your long nose into others business like pinnochio. It is annoying. "

She finished talking and noticed Delmion.

"And as for you, thank you for not telling them where I went. That bought me time to climb the tree. "

She thanked Delmion with an emotionless eyes but with a little smile out of politeness.

Delmion was shocked that she didn't ask for his name but nodded.

She turned around and walked away when she stopped and glared at Ruve,

"Don't you dare show yourself in front of me again."

And went off.

"Wow. She is tough By the way, you didn't frown at her that's surprising. " Ruve said.

"Looks like you are annoying to someone else apart from me too." (Delmio's)

"What the! That is just too cruel man! "

They continued talking as for Delmion, he kept thinking about that girl.

She is different...

He thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is all for the first chapter. I hope you like it and thank you for reading.

This is my second novel, the first one is 'Estacia'.

Well that is all then, bye.