Chapter 3

Estelle entered the storeroom where most of the school items are kept.

"Finally" she sighed. 

"I can enjoy you to myself..." she said in a sadistic manner.

Suddenly she heard a weird laughter (just like hers) then she moved towards the direction.

"what the?....

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"GYAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

30 minutes earlier*****

Estelle:

Yes. Finally. Duties as the student council president are over. The teacher gave me a whole lecture's  break. And you know what imma gonna do?.....

READ MANGAS OF COURSE!

what's the point of a break if us girls can't read some....nevermind.

Anyways I decided to read in a place where there are no cameras...usually the air conditioned store room. 

But somethings wrong. What the heck is that guy doing here? and is he reading...

"Is that a shoujo manga?" I said it out loud.

Delmion's POV:

"Now...you better not think of running away from me..."

I could guess that my face looks like that of a sadist but I didn't care...I want to enjoy myself.

15 minutes earlier (for Delmion)****

I was excused by the lecture's teacher because the lessons she was teaching today were already learned by me yesterday (I believe it was my father's doing). She gave me permission to leave since I was the principal's son...that would be the main reason. 

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Ruve's desperate gaze to take him with me.

I just walked past him. After all I'm a true friend. He didn't study with me yesterday so he better attend this class.

as for me...I'll just enjoy myself a little...\

Back to present*****

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Estelle screamed.

"GYAAAAAAA!" Delmion screamed and threw the book in Estelle's direction...it slammed on her face (literally) and peeled off by itself. 

Delmion analyzed the situation he was in and started talking back,

"I COULD ASK THE SAME TO YOU! I FINALLY HAD SOME TIME TO MYSELF WHERE BUNCH OF THOSE GIRLS WEREN'T CHASING ME BUT HERE YOU ARE!"

Estelle and Delmion glared at each other and Estelle was the first to notice the book that had fallen on the ground.

she read the title...