Just writing a note cause author of this cliche novel is bored

AYE READERS! 

Author here. So, as I has wrote in my previous announcement, my exams are starting day after tomorrow. Wish me luck ;-;

Anyways I was just bored cause right now Imma taking my 10 minutes break from studying (I have a mock test tomorrow) and I've finished reading all the mangas and novels up to date...

and blah blah blah. 

So I know, normally no-one is interested in announcements so I'll just give you a little info on the main character (female lead).

Estelle is a two-faced girl who acts perfect with her friends but is a crazy otaku inside (that's practically me, and I don't mind bad-mouthing my MC) 

She wanted to be born a boy so she could do all those cool anime guy tricks that male leads do with their female leads.

She suffers from severe second male lead syndrome (mostly the second male leads who are red heads)

She is a yandere. (Am I being too blunt?)

Most importantly she's NOT dense (she has read enough about Bakarina to know what dense means) 

IF just IF she wanted to date a real guy...her type is a yandere...

She got inspired to learn martial arts and self defense cause she wanted to be like Natsu and since she can't use magic...that was all she could have done.

She secretly wished to be reincarnated as a villainess or whatever in a medieval period book or otome game so she can use magic and create her own guild in that world

She sleeps after kissing her Hanoko-kun dakimakura and hugging it (she has a collection she bought with her OWN money)

And peeps...she's not a damsel in distress. 

She's a good singer and...a not so good poem writer cause all her poems are way too dark for kids...EVEN HER RIP OFF OF TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR.

Her friends mostly like her cause she's popular as for Serene...she fell in love with the cross dressing version of Estelle. Yeah so that's a long story and she gets mad at Estelle often cause Estelle tricked her (Estelle didn't mean to , but Serene just wouldn't let her explain) back then.

Most importantly, she is practically my split personality except for the beautiful part..don't pity me, I'm glad that I'm ugly. 

Anyways that's all I'll tell you now...and bout the male lead...that will be a spoiler.

Sorry if u thought this was a chapter and....

BYE! be safe...OK...U BETTER BE SAFE CAUSE WHOEVER IS READING THIS IS THE ONLY ONE READING MY NOVEL.. oops. Sorry.