Chapter: 7 part 2

Delmion moved out of the limousine behind Estelle's.

He noticed her and flashed a beautiful smile. Estelle on the other hand, looked at him with a disgruntled face.

'What's with the disgusted face. Do I look that ugly?' Delmion thought, while his smile dazzled everyone around him.

Well, not Estelle. She clicked her tongue and proceeded to move up the magnificent stairs. 

'He just had to ruin my happy moment! closet shoujo school prince!' Estelle cursed inside her mind.

'Well...I'm no different...wait! It's not like I'm the only one who likes two guys dating each other! I fell into the fujoshi trap so what! Even he fell into the cliche shoujo manga world..'

Estelle regained herself and looked straight ahead, walking gracefully.

'Hehe. Looks like my idea worked. Disguising sneakers as heels sure helped a lot.' Estelle smile beautifully over the achievement she had made.

 On the inside, she may had seem quite disgraceful. however, outside, the people were astounded by the elegance and beauty Estelle emitted. Her beautiful gown contrasted with her magnificence. No one in the hall could take their eyes off of her. Including Delmion. 

'Wow...she....USED THE DRESS DESIGNS FROM THE MOST COOLEST HISTORICAL SHOUJO MANGAS! HOW...HOW COULD SHE!' Delmion was too surprised.  In other words, he was in love...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

with the dress that is.

Estelle's eyes darted around the ballroom while she was 'perfectly' walking down the stairs.

'Salene, my salvation in this disastrous time, where are you. I can't hold my complaints anymore...' Estelle tried to sigh like Haruhi (From Ouran High School Host Club)...but it was to no avail. 

'I sound like a gorilla that got constipation...' Estelle deadpanned.

(A/n :What else do you expect from a girl who wants to get isekaid into the anime world?)

Finally, she found the 'salvation' she was looking for.  

Her adorable sulky face changed into the face of a bright puppy.

"Salene." 

Estelle refrained her happiness and elegantly smiled at Salene then proceeded to walk towards Salene.

'Tch. Can't she leave me alone for once? I want to enjoy all this exquisite free food.' Salene looked at Estelle emotionlessly, then looked the other way as if she wasn't the one who Estelle just called.

Estelle's smile twitched. She slowly walked towards Salene who had her back towards her and jumped on her.

"Pikachu!" She said with a joyful smile (a smile of revenge).

Salene choked on the 'Gratin dauphinois'  she was eating.

'Oops. Looks like I scared her too much.' Estelle smiled innocently and handed Salene a glass of water.

"Are you fine now?" Estelle asked with her eyes wide open.

Salene, with one of her hands on the table, raised the other hand at Estelle.

"For starters, It's 'peekaboo' ......NOT PIKACHU YOU HELPLESS WEEB!" Salene whisper screamed.

"AND SECOND. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF I DIED OF CHOKING? WOULD YOU HAVE FINISHED MY LAST THREE BOOKS OF HARRY POTTER FOR ME? SORRY BUT I LIKE TO KEEP THE PLEASURE TO MYSELF!"