Chapter 5

Heyy so SURPRISE!! i picked a name for this story and I hope y'all like it!! Enjoy chapter 5 <3333

TW: language, and mildly sexual content (SHES 18!!)
_______________________________

I woke up to arms wrapped around my body and my hand interlocking with his, for once my mind was at peace. I could feel his warmth as he moved closer to me, still asleep.

I closed my eyes and relaxed against him allowing myself to become more vulnerable but I didn't care anymore.

"Good morning~" he said in a playful voice bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I didn't realize you were awake" I said blushing and sitting up slightly and facing him.

"Did I startle you?" He curiously asked and stood from the bed. His hair was messy and his clothes were wrinkled a bit. I shook my head no, "leaving..?" I asked trying my best not to sound disappointed.

"I have to go for a few hours but I'll be back soon...I'll bring some food down later." He said and stared to walk out the door.

I stand and observe the room because I hadn't exactly taken the time to do it earlier. There wasn't much besides the large vent and bathroom, and..a phone..? How have I not seen that before? Was it always there?

I walked to it and picked it up there was no tone, I looked down and saw the wire was cut..of course why wouldn't it be..

"It doesn't work." He said and I jumped a bit surprised at his sudden presence. "Who we're you going to call?" He asked darkly.

"N-no one..I-I was just.." I stuttered as he walked closer and his masked frown became more clear in the darkness.

"Hang up the phone." He said plainly and bitterly, I quickly did as he said.

"It's a shame I was really starting to..." he paused for a moment, "forget it, I brought your food" he said and without hesitation he let it fall from his hands and on to the floor. The bottle shattered on the ground and the eggs scattered the floor.

"P-please..I-I really wasn't going to call anyone.." I said cowardly and began to tear up a bit as he walked over to me.

He grabbed my neck and pushed me hard against the wall, I winced in pain and gritted my teeth.

He stood in front of me breathing, he had one hand gripping my arm tightly while the other stayed at his side. My heart raced as his stare became more and more intense drawing me in.

Is he gonna hit me..I can feel my heart in my throat I feel so nervous.

After a moment I see the hand at his side slowly trailing upwards to the back of his head. I hear a small click sound that's when his hand moved to his face and he slowly took his mask off. My breath hitched as my eyes revisited his face, his eyes had this innocence to them and an almost sadness. His hair lightly fell over his face and all you could hear was the sound of our chests rising and falling.

His one had stayed holding my arm while the other moved to the back of my head, he guided my head to face him. My eyes trailed over his facial features, up close he had a face to make anyones heart skip a beat.

"Look at me..y/n" he said nearly above a whisper, my eyes moved up to meet his. I could feel him leaning in slowly as I darted my view from his eyes to his lips. I feel a hand behind my head pulling me closer till our lips connected. He kissed me lightly and his grip on my arm loosened slightly, I didn't pull away and I didn't want to.

He pulled me in closer and deepened the kiss I slowly lifted my hands to his head and tangled them into his messy hair. We pulled away to breath and I could feel my face burning up and my heart racing. Our foreheads connected as we caught our breaths. is this okay? I wonder to myself, it feels wrong but god he feels so good.

"You..don't know how long I've wanted to do that.." he said softly and kissed me more. Our lips danced together and I could feel his hands pulling my hair slightly making my head go back. With my neck now exposed he slowly kissed his way to my jawline and then to my neck. Both his large hands were now holding me from my hips. I bit my lip as he kissed my neck softly, god what is this man doing to me. Unexpectedly he bites my neck gently I gasp a little and I hear him chuckle. He kisses my collar bone and migrates his hands under my tattered shirt, this gives me chills and he kisses back up to my neck and when he gets back to my lips his kiss is more aggressive and faster. While kissing me passionately his nails dig slightly into my skin making me gasp and while a little, I can feel his smile as we kiss. He pulls away and is panting slightly, fuck he's so hot..

"Why'd you stop.." I ask frowning slightly, he looks at me and smiles making me blush more than I already was. He leans in i prepare myself for his kiss again but it lands on my cheek. I open my eyes and he moves closer to my ear, "All in good times y/n...trust me..I feel it too.." I feel my heart still racing.

"Tease.." I Mutter quietly as he pulls away fully and grabs his mask that had fallen to the floor, this makes him laugh. "I am many things my dear.." he says smugly and winks.

He goes to put his mask back on but I pull his hand down and kiss him once more, I can tell it caches him by surprise but he kisses back immediately. I pull away and look up at him, "tease.." he whispers and slides his mask back on. I smile a bit and roll my eyes, he adjusts his mask a bit and begins his walk to the door.

"I'll be back later" he says in his playful voice and closes the door shut.

"Holy shit.." i say to myself and cover my face with my hands.

__________________________________

Okayy so 500 READS WHAT THATS INSANE thank you guys so much for the votes and all the love. In this I have a bit of a sneak peek of their relationship growing let me know how y'all feel

Thank you again I hope every one is enjoying so far.