Chapter 15

𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚘
𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝:

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Y/n m/n l/n
𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢: Denver
𝙳𝙾𝙱: m/d/y
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎: Colorado

𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝:

Victim was 18 year old y/n; she was kidnapped by Albert Shaw (The Grabber) and held hostage for months on end. She was kept in the basement for the majority of the time in the house.

In the unfinished basement there was a mattress bolted to the floor, broken glass with traces of y/ns DNA. It has been confirmed that this is where The Grabber held his other victims hostage before killing them and moving there bodies.

The Grabber would preform magic tricks to distract his victims then would spray wasp killer in there eyes to temporarily blind them. He would then knock them unconscious and bring them into his van.

It is suspected that y/n hadn't eaten in weeks and slept even less. For these reasons is it believed she became psychotic resulting in hallucinations, hearing voices, violent outbursts, and panic attacks. She escaped her captivity and in the process of leaving the home she killed Albers younger brother, Max Shaw, and Albert himself. It is speculated that y/n put on Albers mask before she killed him in a sense of vengeance. After she did so, she left the house where police had arrived on scene. Arriving officers claimed she held a knife and was covered in blood, they shot to disarm her but the bullet tragically pierced her lung, she was taken to the hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.

The End.

__________________________________

I would like to thank everyone who's followed along through this book. It was interesting to write and fun to read the comments. I will be continuing to write (possibly more fan fiction so leave suggestions)

Leave a comment or follow me if you enjoyed this!

More to come soon :)