Chapter 6

TW: smut head, strong sexual content, language (Y/N IS 18)

(I will ad where the smut begins and ends for anyone not interested)

It had felt like hours since  he had been gone, I sat in the room thinking about the kiss we shared. I couldn't believe it had actually happened..his strong hands holding me tightly as his lips moved over mine. My heart raced just thinking about it..

Rinnngggg

My heart dropped to my feet and my blood went cold. I looked over to the phone and it it's half cut wire swaying slightly.

There's no way..I'm just imagining this..

I swallowed hard and fixated my eyes on the phone just in case I wasn't crazy, nothing happened. So it was my imagination..

The door opening took me out of my thoughts, he stood with a tray of food and the usual soda. I smiled a bit when I saw him, he wore the now familiar mask with a smile.

I stood to meet him halfway but I fell straight to my keens and my head felt light and I felt weak. I heard the tray being placed on the ground and fast footsteps trailed to me.

"Y/n!" He shouted and knelt beside me holding me strongly, one hand under my arm and the other holding my head slightly.

I blinked hard and turned my head to meet his face. "I..I guess I stood up too fast.." I said and smiled slightly. I could hear him let out a sigh of relief, he was worried about me..

"I thought something worse had become of you..just malnourished it seems.." he said as he easily picked me up and carried me to my mattress and gently laid me down.

I watched him as he grabbed the tray of eggs and now bacon, with the sprite and utensils. He brought it to me and I quickly ate everything, I could feel my energy returning slightly.

"Would you like more?" He asked grabbing the empty tray. I shook my head no and he made his way to the door and left for quite a while. Once he returned he had a pillow and blanket in hand.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get a better mattress at the moment but this should suffice" he said and laid the pillow behind me and dropped the blanket by my side. I looked up at him, "thank you.." I said and he paused for a moment before nodding.

He lingered there in the room for a moment just looking at the four walls that surrounded us. He soon broke the silence. "you know that phone..that black phone.." he laughs a little, "sometimes i think I hear it ringing..but every time I pick up it's just silence" he said. "Sparks" he continued, "it sparks and sends electricity to the phone making it ring." He laughs a bit more.

So he hears it to..I don't think it was sparks though

Something in me felt uneasy about the ringing phone but I marked it off as the result of eating too fast.

He sat against the wall and laid his head back a bit, I moved so I was facing him. "About what happened yesterday.." he said making blush remembering the heated moment we shared. Not that I had forgotten..

"I'm not sure what came over me.." he said looking at me. He sounded somewhat nervous making me laugh to myself a little.

"If..um..if this is an apology for..the kiss..there's no need.." I said looking down at my hands unable to face him. "I..I enjoyed it.." I mumbled somewhat hoping he wouldn't hear.

"Y-you did?" He asked sounding a bit shocked, I nodded and looked at him. This is when I noticed his mask was different then the ones I had seen before. This one was just covering the top half of his face leaving the other half exposed.