chapter 9.

It was really weird that Adriel kissed me on the cheek. For some reason I felt like I wanted and. And Juan honestly can't be that bad.

The next day a group of girls all day where giving me weird looks.

The next next they where still giving me dirty looks so I said 'What's up with you and you guys mad dogging me?' And the ugly little bitch Abby said

'You and Juan are never going to be a thing. You two would be the uglyiest couple here. Your ugly and he's daddy asf he shouldnt be liking girls ugly like you he should be liking girls like me. Because I'm a motha fucking que-*

Me:*punches her face*

Her: WTF YOU COULDVE BROKE MY NOSE UGLY NASTY THOT. LOOK IM BLEEDING!!!

One of the teachers saw. teacher: GIRLS IN THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW.

We where in there for like 3 hours I would tell you all the shit they said but long story short .. Im getting suspended for hitting her and she's getting suspended for bullying. 3 days of no school. Cool. When I get home my mom said 'Here's $60 for your 3 days of jail free lucky butt glad you kicked her ass proud of you!' Me: 'dang mom where's this cool mom thing coming from.' My mom: 'the doctor said to be more nicer to you guys because you guys raise my blood temperature.' Me: 'k thanks for the money.' My mom: 'oh so you don't waist that money with weed or crystal meth Bianca will be staying with you for the three days.' Bianca: 'WOW YES NO SCHOOL FOR THREE DAYS YES'

So the day was Tuesday and me and my sister (bianca) woke up and got ready and went to mickey D's (McDonald's) and I texted Juan and Adriel "no school for three days got suspended."

Adriel: I know I was there when you hit her (x

Juan: WHAT WHY BABE

I texted adriel saying: Oh yeah whoops aha

Me to juan: cause I punched Abby in the face.

Juan to me: hahaha

Adriel to me: wana hang out today bored asf man.

Me to adriel: yeah sure.

Juan texts again: let's 'kik' it today?(;

Me to juan: sorry already got plans.

Juan to me: With who?

Me to juan: adriel

Juan to me: fuck you man I thought you liked me.

Me to juan: I do ?????

Juan to me: then why are you hanging out with other guys.
Never mind fuck you I'll go out with Abby

I started crying so hard. I was balling my eyes out. I liked him so much. And Abby really? K.

So I texted adriel saying :when schools out can you come over I really need someone like you. To talk to.

Adriel to me: Aright (:

So after McDonald's we went to the mall and Abby was there. But as if I cared? I just tried to ignore her but then she said "Told you you and Juan would never be a thing. He just texted me saying he would like to eat me out today(;"
Me: "well he loved me cause I kept my clothes on. He loves you because you have your closes off"

Abby: Shut the fuck up. Nobody likes you!

Adriel: Nobody likes her? Well I do. She makes me laugh all the time, she is the light of m day, I like seeing on my phone a text from her.

Abby: Then marry her!!

I could tell adriel was heated!!

Adriel: Then I will!
*kisses me so aggressively*