Chapter 3.

so still nobody is reading k.
--------------------------------

So its the next day and I dreamed about him. He said he loved me. Then I woke up and that really sucks -,-. So it was Saturday and so my mom said let's got to the mall for clothes for school! And I said ok. Since Bianca is older she always helps me find clothes cause , her words , is more 'experienced' with clothes but dresses like a freaken bum tbh.

Well. We just came back from the mall and daaannnng I got a lot of clothes.! Haappy rn. So its time to go to bed. It's 10. And I'm so haaappppy for school tomorrow!

---the next day---

Ok so I just woke up and whoo I'm excited asf. So I picked up my shirt that says 'Good Vibes Only' My black jeans and and straitened my hair. I am really happy ^.^

- Just got to school -

I went to the office and got my schedule and once I walk out Juan is right there, making out with some girl. But like I was totally fine with it. I don't like him.

*FirstPeriod*

Juan is there.Cool

I tell the teacher I'm new. She sits me next to some guy named Adriel. Ay he's pretty cute tho. He said 'Hey, my names Adriel. Nice to meet you.'

Me: Hi, my name is Yaya.

Adriel: Are you like forren or something. Not to be mean

(How is that not mean tho.)

Me: No x) that's my nickname, my real name is Yahira. Its sounds weird, right?

Adriel: Not at all! That is an amazing name.

Me: Thanks(:

Adriel: Ay you seem pretty chill. Wana hang out at lunch. Wait let me see you sched.

*Hands it to him.*

Adirel: Omg! We have all the same classes.! I'll walk you to them.

Me: Ah cool and ok(:

-----------
I suck ass.Nobody will read this.