Chapter 2.

Note: I just realized nobody will read my stories .
but fuck it .

- One Week Later -

- Friday -

I was really sad because I would miss all of my friends. Especially my best friend Andrea.

- Just Arrived To Stockton -

We go inside our house. Its big. Me, my two sisters (Bianca and Lesley) and my brother Anthony pick our rooms. My mom said we can walk around and explore the place. But Anthony or Lesley didn't want to go so just me and Bianca walk around for a bit.

And then she points at some guy and told me he was looking at my butt. Which was kinda weird. Well not at all because he was really really cute. So my sister asked him why and my face was like a tomato. He said because he thought I was beautiful. (But he was looking at my butt not my face.)

Right when I was about to say that I got a text.

Mom: Come home! I have a surprise

So me and my sister left.

The whole entire time we walked back I couldn't get him of my mind. Like I don't even know his name.

Did I just fall for someone I just met?

Woah.

- We Get Home -

Mom: Are you guys ready for the surprise?

All of us: Yeah!

Mom: Ok. We got a dog!

Me: Wow what a surprise .-.

I wasn't that exited but Lesely and Anthony are 7 so they got all crazy.
Just for a dog.

I thought it was lame

So me and Bianca left again and we went to the park but then she started talking to some guy so I just sat at the bench on my phone. And then some guy said 'Hey, you look bored so whatsup ?(:' I look up and some really really really freaken cute guy was there. (If there are cute guys all over Stockon I'm glad I moved.) I said 'Yeah ig I'm bored.' And he just smiled..and smiled and smiled.. and then he said 'Oh, sorry my name is Juan' I said 'Hi, my name is Yaya'

Juan: Is that your real name?

Me: No, its a nickname I had since I was like 5, my real name is Yahira.'

Juan: Beautiful name !(; You just moved here?

Me: Yeah just today actually.

Juan: What school are you moving to?

Me: Cashman Hs

Juan: OMG I GO THERE

Me: Ah good adleast I know someone (:

Juan: Yeah (; You want to go get ice cre-

*Phone Text Message*

*Mom: Come home!*

Me: I'm sorry, I have to go.

Juan: Ok . Bye ):

*Gets Home*

Mom: It's 10!! Where have you two been??

Both: At the park.

Mom: Ok, I was worried.

Bianca *Whispers*: Well you could have just called.

Mom: Go to bed, Both of you

........