Chapter 5.

*Juan's POV*

Yaya just stood there like in shock

Yaya: wtf Juan? you have a fucking girlfriend! Ya nasty.

Juan: But i love you.

Yaya: lies. you love your girlfriend stop. I'm leaving!

Juan: Wait!

Yaya: What!

*Juan kisses yaya*

*Yaya kicked him in the balls*

*Yaya runs off*

------The Next Day-----

Yayas pov.

I didn't want to go the school today but oh well I guess I had to. I get in the shower. Put my shirt and shorts on. And I was about to leave and then I got a text from a random number. It said 'See you soon sexy stuff(;' I was kinda creeped out bt it but i just ignored it.

In first period me and Adriel were fucking around the whole time. He makes me laugh tbh. I smile when I'm with him.

Second period was about to begin and then I thought fuck. I sit next to Juan.

I got into class and when I sat down there was a note. I opened it up and it said

'You look hot today Yaya(; -That Weird Number'

So during the whole class I kept on looking at Juan's writing to see if it matches. And then she saw me looking at his paper.

Juan: I'm sorry.

Me: Tell your girlfriend sorry.

Juan: I broke up with her.

Me: WHAT WHY !

Juan: Because I love you.

*Complete silence after that.*

It was lunch time and I was with Adriel. Alone. But it was like not aqward. At all

And so somehow we ended up at the end of the feild.

I look at adriel. I see him coming closer and looking at my lips. I was stuck like something was telling me not to move.

And then he. Kissed me. I kissed him back. It was amazing. He was amazing. He IS amazing. Dang.

We go to the mall after school. And I see Juan and Yulema. Yulema is his girlfriend. But I could care less.

Adriel said lets go to the arcade!

me: Your such a little kid.(x

Adriel grabs my hand and runs to the aracde.

We go on the horse and he said ride that horse like you ride my dick(;

I wasnt grossed out I laughed. And kinda blushed.

Then we play lazer tag. 1 against 1. But he won that butthole -.-

So we were at the mall for 4 hours. and it only felt like 4 minutes. I was happy around him.