Chapter 11.

So its been a month of me and juan, and Adriel & Abby where still together. :/ It was a Wensday. I thought it was going to be just another regular with my squuaaaaaaad, Me, Juan, Neana, Ashley, Sabrina, Anthony, Alexis, Oscar, Angel & Dominic.

Angel and Dom are dating, Anthony and Neana are dating & me & Juan.

We always had the best times together so us 3 couple decided to go on a triple date to the movies then a restaurant. The 3 boys picked to restaurant so its a surprise to us. So Friday came and my girls came to my house. (Angel & Neana). We started getting ready because they said wear something like your going to a funeral full on white people. Thats litteraly what the texted us like tf that mean? (x So when we go to the movies us 3 are wearing cute tight dresses & heels. And where waiting for them and they finally come & we all say hi but fuuccckkkkk they where all wearing tuxs. JUAN LOOKED FINE AF.

and then while us 3 girls where basically drooling Oscar snaps us out of our little daydream. -.-

We where waiting in line to get out tickets & Abby and Adriel are here. I tell my girls & Dom pops up on my shoulder and says "OMG GIRS, just ignore them, if they EVEN TRY to hurt my girlfriends best friend they guna get it" .

Me: Thanks broo

Juan: Hey, baby, come here? (:

Me: Yes?(:

Juan: *looks at them* give me a kiss

Me: Why did you glance at adriel & abby?

Juan: I didn't baby

Me: Yesss.

Juan: They get on my nerves.

Me: Why?

Juan: Cause of the past

Me: Awwww baby just ignore it I forgave you & thats all that matters

Juan: Thats not all that matters. YOU are all that matters to ME & by the way baby you look beautiful *grabs my butt*

Me: HEY heeey stop, not in public *winks*

Juan: My house?(;

Me: When?

Juan: after dinner?(;

Me: Deal(;

I felt pretty & I had matching calvin klein bra & undies yessssss.

All of us where sitting against the wall like it was a two seater against the wall so if front was neana & anthony, then in the middle was Dom & Angel Then in the back was me & juan (;.

In the middle of the movie he grabs my thigh fuccccck. & I grab his thigh back (; holy shit he felt big.

I was in heaven, he turned my face slowly & made out with me hard for a while & then I didn't even know they where there but behind us, Abby and adriel, of course. Abby tapped my shoulder, thats how I noticed. they where behind us.

Abby: Hey, you two fucking nasties get a room.

Me: I can get as many as I want, I chose this one, how bout you go into a different room? (;

Juan: Baby, please I don't want any problems.

Me: I'll try to ignore them.

Juan: Thank you babygirl *kisses my for head*

Juan was like the perfect boyfriend.

So the whole time I ignored them. And at the end of the movie the guys took us to this really fancy place, it was so pretty. I had a salad because I wasn't really hungry.