chapter 10.

I didn't kiss him back. I was scared to. Cause I didn't want to hurt juan. Even though all the times he hurt me.

Then Abby took a picture.

Abby: Ha! I'm posting this on instagram, can't wait until juan sees

*takes on running*

Adriel: O shit, I'm sorry.

Me: Its aright.

Adriel: I have to go.

Me: Aright bye.

I was waiting for my mom to come pick me up & then I see juan from the corner of my eye but he's probably just looking for Abby so I ignored him.

Juan: YAYA WTF. why did you kiss adriel ?

Me: I didn't. Correction he kissed me. What do you care anyway?

Juan: I care because of what I said earlier. It was wrong. I like you Yaya. Your really nice & funny & you say whatever is on your mind.

Me: Aren't you supposed to be fucking Abby or something?

Juan: THATS WHAT I MEAN. you dont care what anybody says about you.

Me: Juan, enough is enough. I wish you & Abby the be-

* he dramatically kissed me*

omg. I didn't know if I wanted this or did. I was so confused. But I didn't kiss him back.

Juan: I love you.

Me: Aw, I love me to.

Juan: Will you be my girlfriend?

Me: I'm sorry juan but no, you hurt me for the last time. didnt you say you where going to go out with Abby?

Juan: Yes, I know what I said. and I have regretted every thing I said, every day. I want you. I pick you.

Me: you "pick me" ? I'm not an option. If your stuck between two people, CHOSE THE OTHER PERSON! dont fucking enie menie minie mo me shit.

Juan: I dont care if you want me to choose Abby because I know I need you in my life.

Me: & where did you heard the part where I needed to you?

*mom honks*

Mom: Hi honey! Cmon we have to go pick up Bianca to.

Me: Coming.

Juan: Bye. I love you.

I couldn't stop thinking about what juan said. I think I was just a big harsh on him.

My mom: Who was that boy? Your boyfriend? *winks at me*

Me: O lord mom no.

Mom: I saw the way he was looking at you as you walked away.

Me: How was he looking at me ? :/

My mom: He looked disappointed that you where leaving but happy because you where with him.

Me: that sounds pretty creepy.

My mom: Right about that, love is a creepy scary thing my daughter.

Me: omg mom stop I don't like him.

My mom: aright honey. *winks*

Did my mom know about us or something? Fuck a duck.

So after we picked up Bianca, me & her wanted to go to the mall so we asked our mom & she said sure. *gives us both $20* & then dropped us off.

Juan Is Love, Juan Is Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें