Chapter 6.

The next day was Friday and yesss finally no school the next day!

I really like Adriel. But something is telling me not to. Everytime I look at Juan. Like I've been friends with him forever. But hes a fuck boii.

I go take a shower and head to school.

Adriel didn't go to school today so first period was really lame and 20 minutes into first some thot came up to me and said 'Don't go for Adriel! He's mine!' And I said 'Yeah that's why he kissed me huh' thot 'He kissed you? He told me he loved me!'

Me: Well I guess not because he likes me but that's none of my business tho.

Thot: Well back off! Hes mine!

Me: oookkkkkk

In second period is was quiet. But I could feel Juan staring at me. And then..

Juan: Hey. Can we go to the mall or something after school, I want to make it up to you.

Me: Fine. But JUST no kissing, nada.

Juan: Im sorry Yaya. I have been thinking about it ever since. I feel empty without you in my life. I need you. I want you. I.. I... I love you. Every singe part of you. You are the reason I smile. All the time.

Me: Dang. I'm .. really .. dang. you keep me speechless. Daang. not many people can do that.

Juan: Yeah , I can do that (;

Me: Dummmmb(;

At lunch Yulema came up to me to.

Yulema: Why tf are you getting with Juan?

Me: I'm not. He is.

Yulema: Bullshit, why the fuck would he like a hyna? You are ugly af! Bitch!

Me: Omg. The instafamous bitch can talk not just lip sing to every song. SOMEONE GET HER AN AWARD!!

Yulema: Shut the fuck up. If you don't like me square up bitch!

Me: You think I'm scared of you huh.

Yulema: DUHHH

Juan: Yulema. Stop. I don't like you. Your so rude to everybody and everyone knows it.

*My best friend*Neana: Yulema shut your mouth. Your so pathetic. You can't fight.

And then Yulema runs off crying. HA!

I go run to her.

*Punches her face* she swings back but misses. Ha! she sucks at fighting. I just kept hitting and her nose started bleeding and then one of the security guards break us up.

We walk in the principals office and she gave us both a week of detention.

But fuck it.

-- I'm going out of town tomorrow and I have nothing to do on the road so like 3 chapters tomorrow x) --