Episode 1 (Unpleasant message)

Wandering around the universe with colorful planets all around me, looking through all of them one by one, my eyes shine bright and everything that has happened flows through my mind. As I finished the 100th planet , I felt a familiar presence behind me.

I sigh, "What do you need, Kai, deity of knowledge, you could solve your own problems very easily." I turn around towards a person, around 5.8 foot tall, has a teenager body, black hair, black eyes, he is wearing dark gray jeans, a brown shirt and a coat over his shoulders. "I'm sorry for this unannounced visit but may we speak in private, Lynx, deity of origin." Kai says with a serious tone.

I notice that he is serious about this, I snap my finger and white color shadows cover all around us. After a few seconds, the white shadow disperse, we are now in a flower field, all types of flower that grows in all seasons can be seen. An outdoor table with an umbrella can be seen in the middle of the field. I start walking through the field towards the table with Kai following behind me. Each step, the flowers move by itself to form a way for us. I can feel the warm, gentle breeze touch my skin, a bright sun shines on top of the sky but no heat can be felt.

As we reach the table, I move my hand pointing towards a chair, signaling Kai to sit on it. I snap my finger again, but this time, a tea set appears on the table. I prepare a tea and set one in front of Kai, "Please, enjoy." I take a sip of my tea. Kai, on the other hand, looks impatient, he sighs, and takes a sip of tea and says with a nervous tone, "It's about 'Alcyone', she" he sighs and continues "Her core has been destroyed." I dropped my teacup, "Did I hear it wrong?" i stuttered, Kai shook his head which means no, I asked him with anger "Tch, how is this possible?" "I do not know how, I just happen to be there, and the core just breaks into pieces." he replies in a more calm tone. I calm myself down and try to think of any possibilities that could have caused this.

"Is her soul saved?" I look at Kai with concern, he nods. I let out a relieved sigh while fixing my teacup and pouring tea for me and Kai. He unexpectedly says "We have another problem." I stop pouring the tea as I see a red message screen pop out beside me. I put down the teapot and tap on the screen, reading every word carefully. I stop halfway when I see something related to Daryl, deity of destruction. "So, he vanished?" I ask while I continue reading. Then another message pops out, a video from Kai, I tap on it to see what it was.

The video shows that Daryl was doing the same thing as I did before Kai came, checking on the worlds. Until, he was suddenly engulfed by a light and vanished.

"So, which world was he sent to?" I ask while sipping a cup of tea, "Planet 003, code name, Draquerth" Kai replies, "Oh, so it is one of the first generation planets" I say, closing my eyes, sipping another cup of tea while Kai just finishes up his.

"Very well, I'll go to 'Draquerth' to search for him, we need to be quick or else it will alter the fate of that world. If that happens, then we'll have no choice but to go with it. In the meantime, please report this to Darius and find reasons behind this, and also build a temporary core for 'Alcyone'." I glance at Kai for confirmation. "I'll do what you suggest." He replied with a nod.

I clapped my hands and we got engulfed by the white shadow once again. In a matter of seconds, we reach Daryl's domain, where Draquerth is located. We walk towards a person, around 5 foot tall, demon looking, wearing a butler suit. "It sure has been a long time, Lynx and you too Kai," he says as we nod back at him. I look towards Draquerth, a planet with four different colored aura surrounding it, "Since we already know the situation, let's get started, shall we?" I put my left hand on top of it and a screen popped out above my hand, with information about Draquerth inscripted on it. "I'll be going then" I look at them before getting shine by the white light.

In a never ending white space, I look around to see if there is any opening. None. I did a slash motion while thinking of the world that I'm going to. As my hand swipes down, the space tears and reveals a portal. I walk in, a white light shines bright at my eye. All the things happening in Draquerth began to fill into my mind.