Episode 4

The next morning.

"Where are the twins?" William asks one of the maids, and she replies "they are at the backyard, your majesty." William and his family are curious as to what the twins are doing in the backyard. When they reached there, a burst of aura suddenly rushed towards them, "Wha....what is this amount of aura?" They quickly run towards the backyard, what they see shocks them, the twin is meditating on the ground and the aura they emit is something that they have not seen before, "Is it normal for a human to have this much aura?" Eleanor asks. "I don't think so, humans normally have less aura compared to us," Noah says. Suddenly, the twins increase their aura and form a shape of a divine beast, Phoenix. This made William and his family shock even more, "Impossible," William mumbles. "Dear, do you know something, aura should not have a form, more or less a divine beast," Nova asks. "I can't believe it, the prophecy is true, these two are the ones who will change the future," William says in awe.

The twins then retract the aura and open their eyes, "Oh, sorry if we didn't greet you, your majesty," Silver says while standing up patting the dust from his back. William shakes his hand, "It's alright, you two never cease to amaze me, say, why don't you spar with my children?" "Are you sure, your majesty?" Silvie asks as she did the same as Silver. Before William even can answer, Eleanor and Noah just jump into the field and conjure a wind magic towards the twin. The twins then jump to the side to doge the magic attack, "I guess that's our answer," the twins look at each other and go into a battle stance.

During the 30 minute fight, the twins just dodge all the magic attacks cast by Noah and Eleanor. "Stop dodging and fight us face to face," Noah shouts at the twin. The twins still dodge until they take out their ring which makes William and his family confused, the twin stops running and lets the magic go straight at them. "Are they trying to kill themselves!" Nova shouts, the magic attack had a direct hit on the twins. "Ummmm, did we kill them?" Noah asks, "We sure did!" Eleanor shouts. The smoke slowly dispersed, "Elves sure have an ocean of aura, huh, sis?" The smoke reveals Silver unharmed and is holding a sword, "it seems so, brother. Shall we finish this quickly or we could just play with them?" as the smoke clears, Silvie, is standing in front of Silver holding a spear. William's family are shocked at this sight.

"What! How are you two unharmed?!" Eleanor shouts, the twins then nod to each other and dash towards Noah and Eleanor with lightspeed, it looks like they just teleported. Silver appears in front of Noah while Silvie appears in front of Eleanor. The two could not react in time and they fall on the ground, "I guess this is it," the twins point their weapons at Noah and Eleanor. "Fine, this is your win," Noah sighs, "are you sure you two are humans? You are way too kind and strong as one." The twins just shrug and toss their weapon to the sky which changes back to the chain shape ring, "I guess we should explain." "Is that an artifact! Not one but two of them!" William shouts. "You mean this ring right here, your majesty?" Silvie shows her ring as she sighs, "If you want to know how we get it, we should talk inside, this will be a long story."

They walk inside to the living room, William and his family sit on the couch while the twins sit at the opposite of them. "Let's start when we were 3 years old," Silver says with a sad tone, "this is going to get very emotional." He then proceed to tell them about their life at the village near the forest, then it was raid by bandits and their parents hide them in the storage room which was under the carpet, everyone was slaughtered, girls were raped, screams and laughs can be heard outside. Nova puts her hands on her mouth as she hears them saying all of this, I can't believe such things would happen to them, is what she is thinking. Silvie continues the story. After a long moment, the sound outside was fading, but they were scared to go out, until they could hear the trapdoor that was hiding them open. A woman, wearing a weird type of clothing, white hair, blue eyes saved them. The twins start to cry, which worries William's family. They tell the twins to stop, but they say that they could go on.