Episode 3 (The start of the journey)

I opened my eyes, trees surrounding me, flowers under my feet, animals watching me, a forest. I start to walk towards a random direction in search of a town. Animals are still looking at me while I walk past them. How could I forget? as the deity of the origin, my aura is calm and warm which could attract any beings in the radius. Luckily my aura hasn't spread all across the world, or it will cause unnecessary attention. I retract my aura and continue walking towards the direction I chose.

After a few minutes or hours, I assume, I sense humans a few kilometers in front of me. It seems I'm near the human domain, I think but suddenly I feel danger from them, bandits. I quickly ran as fast as I could. Since I sealed off my aura, I can't use much of my magic right now, out of all times why now?. When I reach there, my eyes open wide as I see bodies all around the floor, the village had been burned down. I start to walk around to search for survivors, but to no avail, there's no traces of life. Suddenly, I sensed two living beings, I quickly rushed towards a collapsed building and started pushing away the rubbles.

After a few minutes of clearing, a trap door finally comes into my view, I open it and see two children around the age of 3, crying while hugging each other. When they see me, they start to panic, thinking I was the bandits that came to raid them. I noticed their reaction and started comforting them, "It's okay, the bad guys are gone now, you are safe." The brother, I guess because he has his guard up while hugging the girl. I smile at them to let them feel safe, which i think it did, they slowly walk out of the hiding place and come to hug my legs, shaking. I crouch down and hug them, "It's alright you are safe now, let's get you two out of here shall we." "What about our parents?" The boy says with a nervous voice. I feel sorry for them but they must know the truth, "I'm sorry but you two are the only survivors." They start to cry even more when they hear this. The same goes to me, seeing my creation killing each other is shocking and heartbreaking.

Eventually, we stopped crying and broke the hug. I buried all the bodies and prayed for them to have a better life next time. Even though I can just bring them back, I know this will unbalance the world's fate. "So..., what are your names?" I go to the twins and crouch at their height. "My name is Silver," "and my name is Silvie," answered the twins. "What a cute name, My name is Shiraori Shizu, say, why don't you become my children? I've always wanted to have one." I say with a smile, as a deity, we could not simply have children or descendants. That's one of the rules we established. Which I don't really like to follow.

The twins look at each other for confirmation, I giggle as I see them like this, they are just too cute. "Sure!" shouts the twins which startled me, I smile, "Let's go shall we, kids." "Okay, mom," their response surprised me. I carry them onto my hands, with my 18 year old body. I run into the forest in search of a shelter or a place for us to live peacefully, the twins slowly fall asleep in my arms, which I find cute.

Finally, I find an open space deep within the forest, and stop on my tracks. Isn't this the place where I start my journey? I chuckle at my stubborn self and place the twin on the soft ground covered with grass and flowers. I pat them, "sleep well, little ones," I cast a barrier around us

I walk to Silver and pats him. I enhanced my sensing ability while examine Silver and his sister, now that i see them closely, Both of them are around the same age, around 3, their height are the same as a child, light brownish hair and surprisingly same eye color as me, blue, does blue pupil common in this world, I giggle as i think about it. I proceed to use another ability to check on their status, <Status> I chant in a quiet voice.

I'm shock when I see their stats, their magic ability is something I would rarely see in this world, magic: all five primary elements ; attack, vitality and agility: on par with a B rank adventurer ; senses: on par with a beast, which is known for their reflexes and intelligence: on par with a demons which is known for their strategy. But what makes me interested the most is their mana. I'm surprised someone would have one of my blessings, 'unlimited mana'. In my mind, "they are prodigies, if possible, they could be on par with a Beast Harold at the age of 16 and a dragon warrior at the age of 20. With the right amount of training, of course. I should train them till they can survive on their own in this terrifying world." I smile.