Episode 7

At the battlefield.......

Lynx's left hand has been destroyed while 3 of Daryl's tails has been cut off. "You never cease to surprise me, Lynx. However, I can't stay here anymore, it appears that your pawns are coming." Daryl turns around. "We'll meet again soon, Lynx." Just as the white knights approached the battlefield, Daryl has already left the scene, leaving the heavily injured Lynx behind, struggling to stay alive. "Director!!!" they shout as they see Lynx falling from the sky. They quickly rushed towards Lynx to catch her before she falls to the ground, but she was too far for them to reach. "Dragon's will phase 4" Arthur transform into a half dragon and it increases his speed to reach Lynx.

Lynx's pov......

I fall as i look at the white knights coming towards me, my fatigue and injuries caught up to me as i slowly lose my consciousness. "....i.....failed......once.....more..." I shut my eyes as i finished the sentence, 50 metre from the ground.

As Arthur senses that Lynx slowly loses her heart beat, he speeds up more and catches Lynx just in time before hitting the ground. "chronostasis" Arthur chants as a field then wraps around Lynx as she stops breathing, indicates that his spell worked. The rest of the white knights caught up to them and start to examine Lynx's body.

"Good work, cap. How's her condition?" one of them asks, Arthur just shakes his head and tells him, "Not good, i can't hold this spell any longer. We need to find a healer as soon as possible." They all nod and rush to the city and meet up with the rest of the white knights.

"Oh, they are back!" Tessia shouts, the twins straight up look at them to see whether their mom is with them. "Healer! We need a healer, quick!" Arthur shouts as he get close to the group. Cynthia slowly sits up and hold her stomach, "Normal healing spells can't heal her wounds, the person who attacked her can negate any spells effect, ughh." The students quickly support Cynthia while she call them to bring her to the director.

In front of the frozen director, Cynthia smiles, "To think this would happened, this may be my last contribution for you, lady Lynx. I'm honoured to work under you for this period of time." "Healing sacrifice" Cynthia chants and she starts to glow into particles and slowly merge with Lynx. Arthur stops his spell after Cynthia chants.

Everyone was shock to see Cynthia's sacrifice, but the white knights just bow in respect for her decision. "Though i wish to stay a little longer to see the results, I hope you do make this sacrifice count." Cynthia smiles as she fades away. Lynx's wounds then slowly recovers and her missing hand regrows while she slowly opens her eyes. "To think you would make such a decision, Cynthia....You sure like to put a lot of heavy pressure on me, huh." Lynx smiles and put her hands in front, particles slowly gather around her palm and forms a shape of a sphere. When the sphere is done forming, Lynx then puts it away.

Lynx pov..

I turned my head to look at the white knights, the elites that i've chosen. "Thank you for your hard work, my children," is what i say. Then I turn to look the twins and open up my arms for a hug, "I know you two have suffer a long time without me. I'm sorry for this."

The twins then runs and hug me  while tearing up, I hug them back and caress their head. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," I repeated while tears flow. 

Suddenly, Lynx fall onto their shoulder not responding. This causes the others to panic while the twins tries to wakes her up, but to no avail, she stays unconscious without a reason. The twins keeps on trying..........then a voice appeared from no where, "Lady Lynx won't wake up anytime soon, her magicule had been drained, she's in hibernation right now." Lynx then starts to glow then shrink, turning into a phoenix lying on the hands of Silvie.