Episode 5

In a room, "So, base from your intel, the beastman have been acting weirdly at the start of this year?" "Yes, but we do not know any reasons of their behaving, even though there are beastman in the academy, they still act normal. something is happening to the Ojunoji empire." Two voices talking to each other, one of them sigh, "its seems this is getting more complicated than we anticipated, they even have a huge boost in their power, unless....Nevermind, we'll know the source eventually." The other voice reply, "Hmm, it seems that they have arrive, ill hide myself for a while, and please tell Art and Tessia to stay after the conversation, Cynthia." "Sure, director," Cynthia bows as the director hide their presence.

A knock could be heard from the door, "Lady Cynthia, the prince and princess of the south elves and also their honorable guest is here too," Tessia says, a muffled voice can be heard inside the room, they walk into the room, the room is filled with books on both sides and two desks could be seen one on each side with a huge window at the end of the room and a table sitting in front of it.

Cynthia can be seen sitting at the right table, "Welcome, my name is Cynthia as you've known, I've expected your visit, and i know the situation your kids are in, you may stay in the academy in the meantime until all of you can attend this academy, any questions?" "Ummm, do you know a person named Eugene Helstea in this city?" Silver asks, then Arthur suddenly speaks "How did you know him?" "Umm....We were told to meet this person when we reach this city," Silvie says. "Since Arthur know who you are looking for, he will lead you later, since this matter have been settled," Cynthia then use a magic device. After a few minutes, "are you kidding me, I've just bring them here and I'm about to rest, yet I'm here again, am I your maid or am I a knight?" Ada walk into the room clearly annoyed but wearing a school uniform but in white, the twins then think, now that i notice their uniform represent their duty, white for the order of white knights, white and blue for student council, black and gold for disciplinary council and blue for a normal student.

"Arthur, Tessia, please stay here, we'll have to discuss about something. For now, Ada, please bring them to their rooms, as for the honorable guests, i'll let Arthur bring you two to the person you are searching for tomorrow, if that fine with you," Cynthia says with a smile. The two nod as the kids follow Ada towards their respective rooms. "Lady Cynthia, what do you need us for?" Arthur ask, just then, they can feel two unknown presence appear in the room, Arthur and Tessia quickly get on guard. "No need to be aware, the director and her friend are interested on you two, so they want to have a word with you two," Cynthia reply as she stand up and another figure stands up and bow at the table that is sitting in front of the window, Arthur and Tessia quickly follow.

"Hmmm....its just as you say, Cynthia. Their power is strong but unstable, you want me to teach them?" a female voice of an angel can be heard towards the table, but they do not lift their head, then Cynthia replies, "Yes, they both have potential, plus, you have two disciples before, it wouldn't hurt to have more, right?" "Fine, but please stop bowing, you already know that i hate formalities, Cynthia, Rinia," the voice sighs. They all lift their heads, Arthur and Tessia is surprise that Tessia's aunt, is here as one of the helper of the director. They then turn their heads towards the director, a girl in her 20s, sitting on the table, crossing legs, white long hair that reaches all the way to her knee. A veil covers more than halve of her face and a white jacket with a short skirt that reaches her knee.

The director look towards Tessia's aunt for confirmation to teach Tessia, she nods back. The director sighs and stands up, "Alright, ill accept your request, but i have some request for you both too, Tessia, Arthur, do you agree?" The both of them look at each other and nods, Tessia then says, "Can we hear your request before we decide?" "My request are fairly simple, you both just need to look after Silver and Silvie. Why, you may ask, i prefer not to say but be my guest to guess," the director giggles as she walk towards them. Arthur and Tessia then look at each other once again to make sure if both of them wants to accept the condition set by the director, they agreed. The director tells them that she will call for them for training starting tomorrow evening. The both of them thanks her and walks out of the office.

A Curse of a Blessing  - TBATEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें