Episode 2 (Draquerth)

It has been a long time since I visited 'Draquerth'. It was a world that me, Kai, Darius and Daryl created. There are four main species in this world, Dragons, Demons, Beast and Humans. There are some subspecies as well such as elves, dwarf, dragonoid and beastman. The main species separates themselves into four kingdoms. Ryushenshi, the kingdom of dragons; Akuma, the kingdom of demons; Ojunoji, the kingdom of beasts; and Genso, the kingdom of humans.

I woke up in my bedroom, in a female body around the age of 18, long white hair that reached my knee, blue eyes, a tall slim body that is around 5 foot tall. I touch my body to see if anything is wrong. I go to my cupboard, take out a light blue kimono with flower patterns and wear it. After that, I walk out of my bedroom and walk towards the storage room, in search of some weapons for my journey.

Walking along the halls, I remember all the times I spent making the rooms right here. I look out of the window, "It seems that the core is still working, how long has it been, a few millena maybe?" I'm on top of the sky, looking down, a city could be seen. "When did they build a city here?" I ask myself, then continue to head towards the storage room. After a few minutes, a door with a magic circle blocking my entry, I put my hands on the magic circle and it dispersed.

I open the door, all the weapons are still in place, not a single dust or spiderwebs could be seen inside the room. I walk to the inner part of the room which lays a door encoded with another magic circle. Again, I removed the magic circle and entered the secret room, the room is more grand and looks like a throne room. At the end of the room are four armor stands, each represents one of the four divine beast, i walk towards mine and equip my armor, it became invisible after i wear it, then i proceed to go behind and opens up the chest that has my weapons inside, a polearm, katana and my main weapon, a scythe. I pick the weapons up and toss it, a white light glows out of the weapons and slowly changes its shape into a chain-shaped silver ring. I put the rings on each of my fingers, then I look into the chest to see if there's something left. Another silver coloured ring, a concealment ring and a diamond shaped crystal necklace, an infinite storage necklace. I take what's left and wear it onto my neck and another finger.

I walk out and locked the storage with the seal magic then proceed to walk out to the front door, I turn my head to see a big white house, with four big pillars, carved with divine beings such as a Phoenix, Hydra, Dragon and Griffin, supporting the corner of the house, roman times houses surround the building with vines and flowers wrapping around the area, looks like a city.

A dead city.

I remember the days when there were people living here. I smile at the thought but I have no time to waste. I use my telepathy, "Kai,status report." "Daryl's soul is linked with the world's fate, you'll need to wait. That's all for now, wish you luck,'" Kai answers. "Thanks, for now I will be traveling around the world." I reply, I look around once again and snap my fingers, a magic circle appears under my feet and I start to disappear.