Episode 6

Everyone in the room fall silent as they see the twins coming in. Eugene then started to speak, "Sorry about them, but starting from this day they will be staying with us." "Who are they?" The man that previously intrude the room asks. Eugene smugly says, "they are my child." Everyone in the room is surprised, the twins then sigh and smack the back of Eugene's head. "Please take this seriously, Uncle Eugene. I know that you are in love with our mom, but this is not the time to joke around," Silvie says while crossing her hands. "I'm sorry, its just the room is just too quite so i wanted to cheer up a bit. Anyways, these two are the child of my friend, she told me to take care of them while she's away," Eugene laughs. The other just sighs and shake their heads.

They all talk to each other to know more about the twins, until someone says this, "Sooooo, do you know where your mom is going?" The twins just keep quiet and Eugene notice it, he tries to say something when something bright shines brightly on the twins hand. The twins look at it and understand what it wants to do, "Uncle Eugene, she left you a message, the rest could stay and listen too," Silver says while taking off his ring together with Silvie and put it together. The hologram of Shiraori Shizu once again pops out of the ring, the men's were mesmerize by her presence while the girls of course are jealous of it yet doing the same.

"Eugene, I assume that you are listening to this conversation right now. This is just a recording so please refrain from asking any questions." Shiraori says and continues, "I'm sure my twins have already told you about the situation, they are my precious kids, so please take care of them for me." Tears started to flow out of her face, "It's a pity i could not see them grow up, this will be my greatest regrets but if this sacrifice could keep them alive, I'm gladly to do so."

Eugene clenches his fist till blood flows out, while the twins started to cry. The others who knows about the situation just kept quiet and went to comfort the twins. "That will be my final wish and will to you Eugene, my friend. I hope it does not bother you." Shiraori smiles and the hologram disappears.

It took them a few minutes to calm down, and continue their conversations about what they heard. "Ummmm, Uncle Eugene, I don't think mom is dead...." Silvie suddenly stutter which causes everyone to turn their attention to Silvie. "How are you so sure?" Silver asks, Silvie replies, "Since I hold the ring that mom once used, and with the help of one of the skill called 'soul bind' which is used to bind our soul to this ring and it will not be missing even when we lost it. I poured my mana into the ring and found some of the souls reside in it." This statement causes everyone to widened their eyes and have hope that her superstition is real. "I found out that mom's soul still reside in here." Silvie says with a sign of excitement. "Can you trace her with it?" Eugene asks, but Silvie shakes her head. "Well, at least we know that there's a chance that mom is still alive. We could try to search for her, I wonder if we can ask Ms. Cynthia and Arthur to help us with this?" Silver says in a thinking pose. "Oh, so you have already met Arthur," a man with brown hair, well built body, wearing a guard's uniform and a head guard's armband says. Sillvie nods, "thanks to him, we are able to find Uncle Eugene, which is why we are here now."

Around the same time, somewhere in the academy.....

"He's here!!" Shiraori says while quickly stands up looking out of the window, as some unpleasant aura flows through the air. Cynthia whos sitting the opposite of the director asks "When will he appear?" "Not anytime soon, we'll just have to wait for him to make an appearance" Shiraori answers back, still looking out at the window. The silence filled the room till someone knocks on the door. "You may enter" Cynthia shouts. Arthur and Tessia walks in to the room and bows, "we are here as promised" Arthur says. Shiraori nods and snaps her finger, a white-colored shadow then engulf the room. "This is my imaginary space, you two can go on full power without having to worry about damaging anything." Shiraori says while the clothes on her slowly changes into a work out clothing. "Shall we start, then" Shiraori grins.