Chapter 2: The Bolted Behemoth

(A BLU Sniper is seen walking around while holding a shotgun.)

BLU Sniper: It's like Christmas morning.

(Then someone stabs him, and reveals to be RED Soldier, who turns to RED Spy and Kamen Rider Drake.)

RED Spy: All in a day's work.

RED Soldier: You've done me proud, boys.

Mulkiewicz: Naturally now.

RED Soldier: That is what I want to say.

(Then Martinez "Taylor" Tomphson comes in.)

Taylor: IIIIINCOOOOOMIIIIIING!

(Then they see the BLU Team commanded by the BLU Mechanical-Brain Engineer. BLU Demoman passes a remote to the BLU Mechanical-Brain Engineer, who smirks and presses a button, detonating an area, resulting in Taylor being blown away. Then the BLU Team charges at the trio. As RED Spy prepares his weapons, RED Soldier uses a bugle and the The RED Scout, S.A.S. Task Force 99, The Happy Tree Friends, The Elite S.O.G. Team, The Op 40 Team, and The Elite Phoenix Group come in, and the battle ensues. RED Soldier pins a BLU Soldier and the shovel falls down, killing him, before Taylor comes in and stabs BLU Spy, and then prepares to transform.)

Mulkiewicz/Taylor: Henshin!

Zecter: Henshin!

Wizardriver: Flame, Please! Hi-Hi, Hi-Hi-Hi!

(Mulkiewicz becomes Kamen Rider Drake and Taylor transforms into Kamen Rider Wizard.)

Wizard: Now, it's showtime!

Drake: Cast Off!

Zecter: Cast Off! Change Dragonfly!

(Drake changes forms, surprising BLU Sniper.)

BLU Sniper: How did they do this?

(RED Spy stabs BLU Sniper, and then BLU Heavy approaches him.)

BLU Heavy: You are done!

RED Spy: I'm afraid not.

(Then RED Spy shoots another BLU Heavy and BLU Medic. Then a BLU Demoman is seen running for his life.)

BLU Demoman: Help me!

(Then RED Soldier blasts the BLU Demoman, and only one of his legs remains as a BLU Pyro steps in and deflects another missile which he shot.)

RED Soldier: Need some help here.

(A RED Scout is seen running, and then slides, catching the BLU Pyro off guard, killing him.)

RED Scout: Who wants some of this?

RED Soldier: Thanks for hearing.

(Then another BLU Medic and another BLU Soldier get stepped on as Cuddles shoots BLU Scout down. Then another BLU Sniper is seen trying to shoot, but RED Scout frustrates the attempt and kicks him before knocking him out.)