Epilogue

(Kamen Rider Drake's Mega Force is seen gathered in their base along with Luke Skywalker and his Friends, The Rebels, The Neo-Delta Squad and Team Lin Kuei Cyborgs. Mulkiewicz is seen with a Prosthetic Left Arm since Gray Mann cut off his left arm during the last battle.)

Mulkiewicz: Gentlemen, I've got a bad feeling lately after our epic battle against Gray Mann and his forces.

RED Medic: In my medical opinion, you're not the only one who had this bad feeling.

Luke: I know what it is.

(The heroes turn to Luke.)

Luke: The force is saying that there is a powerful faction which goes under the name "Ultimate Villainous Alliance".

Mulkiewicz: That must be the thing we felt.

(RED Spy is seen typing on his computer.)

RED Spy: Luke is telling the truth. (clicks a button) See by yourselves.

(Then the computer shows the factions which are part of the Ultimate Villainous Alliance: Salem's Inner Circle, Legion of Doom, Masters of Evil, Decepticons, The Federation, Makarov's Inner Circle, Desperado Enforcement LLC, etc...)

RED Scout: (shocked) Oh crap.

Damien: Even the Decepticons?

Luke: So these are the factions...

BLU Winter Heavy: One more dangerous than another...

BLU Combat Medic: But that's not all. In my medical opinion, there is a group trying to stop them. They call themselves the "Ultimate Heroic Alliance".

RED Spy: (clicks another button) These are the hero factions.

(Then the computer shows the factions which are part of the Ultimate Heroic Alliance: Dekarangers, Task Force 141, General Carlson's Mercenaries, the Justice League, the Teen Titans, the Jedi, the Avengers, The Ghosts, Autobots, etc.)

Leia/Luke: Our counterparts are part of the alliance.

BLU Spy: Who is this General Carlson?

Blister: There are even the Special Forces helping them.

Damien: Along with other trained soldiers.

(Suddenly the logo of a certain faction catches the heroes' interest.)

RED Scout: (confused) What are you looking at?

(SPi points at the hero faction known as Blitzø's Ultimate Merged-Verse Group.)

Lammy: WOW, that's quite a hero team.

RED Heavy: They are more than a hero team. They are like the ULTIMATE HERO TEAM!

Bicarb: Awesome.

Rimbaud: I know, right?

RED Spy: And there is another detail very important which we should pay close attention.

(RED Spy clicks one more button, and the computer shows the universes the Ultimate Villainous Alliance is planning to take: their own, IMP Turned Kamen Rider Universe, Lincoln Decade/Rising from Betrayal Universe, The Tokusatsu Hero Universe, Nemesis Prime's Redemption Universe, Unity Academy: Rise of the Civil Warrior Universe, Once a Union Student Now a Power Ranger and a Kamen Rider Universe, Hero Turned Wizard Universe, The Gokaiger House Universe, Jaune the Iron Avenger Universe, Unity Academy: Enter Kamen Rider Leangle Universe, Danger Force: A New Hero League Universe and Let the Demonic Festival Begin Universe.)

RED Spy: (clicks the last button)And these are the respective universes' villains they're planning to recruit for their villainous cause.

(Then the computer shows the villains from the respective universes: Offenders of Death (Guardians of Life's archenemy faction), Nickelodeon Villains, Neon-Federation, Sigma's Winds of Destruction, SDF, Zangyack, the Horsemen of Apocalypse, etc.)

Mulkiewicz: Gentlemen, we must help the Ultimate Heroic Alliance, mostly Blitzø's Ultimate Merged-Verse Group.

(The last scene shows Kamen Rider Drake's Mega Force preparing to go to the other universes so they can help the Ultimate Heroic Alliance.)

Mulkiewicz: (gets a kiss from Lammy) Come on, Lammy.

Lammy: You know I love you, right?

Mulkiewicz: Yes, I know. Ahem. (to the heroes) It's time for our next adventure!

(Then the screen goes black.)

(The End)

== Cast ==

McBain "Mulkiewicz" Stephenson/Kamen Rider Drake

Martinez "Taylor" Thompson/Kamen Rider Wizard

The RED Team

Rimbaud's RED Team

The Main RED Team

BLU Winter Heavy

BLU Combat Medic

S.A.S. Task Force 99

The Op40 Team

The S.O.G. Elite Team

The Elite Phoenix Group

RED Demomite

RED Fall-Out Pyro

Luke Skywalker

Leia Organa

Han Solo

Luke's Friends

The Rebels

Team Lin Kuei Cyborgs

== Villains ==

BLU Mechanical-Brain Engineer

The Bolted Behemoth

BLU Chef Right-Hand Pyro

Grand Medic

Robo-Mercenaries

BLU Goatee-Sniper

BLU Deadly Heavy

Gray Mann

Stormtroopers

Dark Troopers

Commander Striker

KAMEN RIDER DRAKE'S MEGA FORCE WILL ALL RETURN IN THE UPCOMING "BLITZO'S MULTIVERSAL JOURNEY 2: THROUGH THE CROSSHERO-VERSE!" SEQUEL STORY!