Trailer

(Ben 10 is seen as Alien X, fighting his archenemy Dormammu.)

Scout: Before we get started with this soon to be awesome story, let us explain what how things happened.

(The Dinobots are seen fighting Asuna.)

Medic: Ben 10 was fighting a flaming head being while the Dinobots were fighting his ex-girlfriend, who in my medical opinion, proved to be a STUPID bitch!

(Cat Noir, Kamen Rider Blade and Invincible manage to catch Union Pyrrha and Union Kiba.)

Spy: While some other heroes were dealing with those fucking scums masquerade as heroes.

(The Alien Dino Thunder Force is seen defeating the alternate evil Zero.)

Soldier: Ben 10 is the proud leader of the Alien Dino Thunder Force, a group composed of Team Tennyson, Dinobots, Power Rangers Dino Thunder and some members of the Justice League.

(The Lin Kuei Cyborgs and the Neo-Delta Squad are seen convincing both Alien Dino Thunder Force and Special Forces to join forces.)

Heavy: While Ryo Shimizu, also known as Kamen Rider Ichigo, is a member of the Special Forces, the sword and shield of Earthrealm.

(The Elite S.O.G. Team is seen along with some Kamen Riders and the Happy Tree Friends.)

Damien: Oh yeah, we made quite a show in the orbit of the earth. We fought a large group of enemies and saved my friend from them.

(The Special Forces, the Lin Kuei Cyborgs and the Neo-Delta Squad are seen fighting some Evil Lin Kuei Cyborgs and Commander Striker.)

Mulkiewicz: But that's not all, the biggest Hero Alliance has dealt with some evil Lin Kuei Cyborgs.

(The Chaos Avengers and the Brotherhood of Shadows are seen making an alliance.)

Taylor: Shinnok and Dormammu made an alliance to try to conquer Earthrealm, and even used those fake heroes as their puppets.

(Ben 10 and Kamen Rider Ichigo are seen fighting and defeating Quan Chi.)

SPi: Ben Tennyson and Ryo Shimizu did a great job together fighting Quan Chi.

(Asuna and Pyrrha are seen making an alliance.)

AV: The Union Fake Heroes made an alliance with Asuna, and drove themselves to a dead end.

(Rusher Flash is seen fighting and defeating Darth Vader while the other heroes are dealing with the revenants.)

SV: During the battle, Darth Vader was incredibly defeated.

(The Elite S.O.G. team and the Elite Phoenix Group are seen making an alliance.)

Cooper: Once the Elite S.O.G. Team dealt with an Australium... with our help of course... we became allies and joined to fight.

(The heroes are seen finally defeating Shinnok.)

Cuddles: We have finally defeated Shinnok, but the battle wasn't over yet.

(Mulkiewicz and Taylor are seen as Kamen Rider Drake and Kamen Rider Wizard.)

Mulkiewicz: We fought and defeated Spendont and the revenant Commander Striker once and for all.

(The three pictures of Jonathan Iron, Asuna Yuuki and Predaking are shown, and then a "Defeated" mark written in them.)

Taylor: The Alien Dino Thunder Force and The Special Forces have finally stopped Asuna and Predaking while Mulkiewicz has stopped Irons once and for all.

(And finally, Mulkiewicz, Taylor and the Red Team are seen preparing for a new mission.)

Mulkiewicz: But "our" mission isn't over yet. We're about to have some missions of our own. It's time for Kamen Rider Drake's Mega Force to rise.

(The Red Team is seen blowing and stabbing some enemy soldiers while Mulkiewicz and Taylor prepare to transform.)

Mulkiewicz/Taylor: Henshin!

Zecter: Henshin!

Driver: Flame! Please! Hi-Hi, Hi-Hi-Hi!

(Then they transform into Kamen Riders)

Wizard: Now, it's showtime.

Drake: Cast Off!

Zecter: Cast Off! Change Dragonfly!

(Then Drake shoots one of the enemy soldiers while Wizard uses his ring.)

Driver: Connect! Please!

(Then his WizarSwordGun, and starts shooting three enemy soldiers, and as the group reunites, they make their victory pose and the screen goes black.)